Reviews for Scared
Frapper chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
No more Zorro? Really? That's so selfish, Victoria. We want more adventures, for the good of the people! Ha ha. Nice story, loved when Victoria tries the mask on him to compare. Maybe she should have forced his eyes wide open too. But hey, who else has those blue eyes in Los Angeles? Dough... ;)
ChristinaW66 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
Nice story. I really enjoyed it. I liked that Victoria recognized the love Diego had for her through the look in his eyes before he went down defending her, and guessed his secret identity. I also liked when Victoria told Diego she didn't want to lose both him and Zorro at the same time, and that is why she was so upset Zorro hadn't made an appearance.
QueenNaberrie chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Aww. Such a sweet story. :,) Although, will the alcalde keep doing things that will convince both Diego and Victoria that Zorro needs to ride again? Hmm. Perhaps...someday...but hopefully not.
mjf2468 chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Love, love, love this chapter! Shows very well Victoria's distress. Just absolutely love her putting the mask on Diego. Well-written! I have reread this many times now. Thanks again for sharing such wonderful stories!
CrazyJan57 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I love happy endings. I was pleased that Don Alejandro told Diego about Victoria's small breakdown and that it made him realise how much his shooting had affected her and that he was giving Zorro up for her.
jkl88 chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
A very satisfying conclusion. I really like the wedding gift Diego gave Victoria...very clever and touchingly romantic.
Nadya-girl chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
That was a very sweet story! Thank you!
LaCorelli chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I'm glad there was a happy ending here; it definitely helped soften all Victoria's pain. And what better time to give up Zorro than this.
LadyZ48 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I love the way it is going to. Keep it up...thanks for sharing.
jkl88 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Nice. I just hope you're not going to let Diego die. Victoria's already falling apart. Please post soon.
CrazyJan57 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Gosh, this is rather anguish and I would hate to imagine what her mental state would be if he dies.
LaCorelli chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
This chapter was also very good. Victoria putting things together and still unable to handle it all. I hope the next update is soon.
LadyZ48 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Wonderful, so please more. But where is Felipe?
jkl88 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Interesting...Victoria suspects Diego is Zorro but because his life is endangered she doesn't want to believe it. I look forward to the next chapter.
Crazyjan57 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
wow, I hope you're going to write more about her state of mind when she gets to the tavern.