Reviews for Toddler Steps
neweldi chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Thanks, love it :)
Ily18 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
God, so good it hurts!
I loved the idea that inspired this story, and you developped it in the possible way. I loved how Sofia helped Arizona, that scene was absolutely adorable!
And, well, every single calzona scene in this piece really was so good it hurt. I adored the bantering, especially the part about Callie enjoying the view from behind. And I loved how they kinda physically reconnected after all this time. I loved how Callie didn't push her and showed her she missed her in the most adorable yet hot way, and I loved how Arizona finally realized (or maybe just admitted to herself) that she just can't help but wanting to reconnect with Callie, even though it'll probably take time, but I was so proud of her for thinking of those toddler step about not more hiding her body from her wife.

ps: I really need to know how they ended up calling Arizona's left leg, lol.
Calliope1 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Awww really cute story. I wish something like this would've happened on Grey's. So great. You write wonderfully. Thanks for sharing!
ThroughTheL00kingGlass chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Cute :D
I think it's a little bit fast for their relationship to heal. Although Arizona knows that Callie couldn't save her leg, she still blames her because she broke her promise and that way lost Arizona's trust.
But it's very hopeful and that's something dearly needed with Calzona, so I won't blame you for being unrealistic ;)
caseyjr chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Lovely one shot
lovemygreygirls chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Beautifully written. Wish it could be one of the episodes on the real Grey. You did a great job. Thanks.
Diane chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Loved this story too.
mcpp chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
SO Great! Maybe continue?
KittyJo89 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Very sweet, definitely one of my favourite post 9.01 stories! Continue maybe?
NncyL72 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Oh wow! That was awesome!
Thank you for sharing it with us, I really mean that.
Any chance there might be more chapters to this? It has the potential of being an amazing multi chapter story.
xenaville chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Really en Great Job joyed this little story. Thank you for shareing it !
Blackpoodle chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This was fantastic! You have a great gift for writing.
calzonasexytown chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was really adorable! I enjoyed all the emotion you put into the characters and i also loved the conversations between Callie and Arizona. Seems to fit perfectly.
Swishla chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Loved this story! I hope we get something similar on the show and my bad feeling about Arizona and Callie is just that (a bad feeling). There is so much emotion in this story without the emotion being actually stated. Fantastic job! Thanks for sharing.
May996 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012