Reviews for One Hundred and Sixty Nine
Jimbocous chapter 57 . 7/10
Thanks for a truly great read. Very nicely done, from top to bottom!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 57 . 6/21
Second reading, still a wonderful story! :-)
lorlorgrace chapter 57 . 6/14
Wonderful! I wondered how you were going to wrap everything up, I'm so pleased she got to have her Sirius! Thank you for sharing!
lorlorgrace chapter 47 . 6/14
I still love this story, but I feel like I'm skin reading most of it now. Sort of like, repetitive angst about her leaving or staying, but nothing is actually happening? I'm curious to see where you go with the dragon thing though, and I never leave a story unfinished!
lorlorgrace chapter 36 . 6/14
Whoops, been a few chapters since I stopped to review but holy moly I love this so much I just can't stop reading! If you make her go back, the future will be so different. Wow. And Sirius Black, with FEELINGS?! Also, go Padfoot, what a legend. "You can call me Sirius, Mr Riddle." ICONIC. Thank you so much!
lorlorgrace chapter 13 . 6/14
Next up, Dinner with The Blacks. Yikes. I'm keen to see how this goes!
lorlorgrace chapter 1 . 6/13
Just started this story on a recommendation from the fb page Enchanting the Bookworm. I'm excited to see where it goes! I love the premise!
This is a great fanfiction, author. You should be proud of yourself. It's award worthy.

I'll give you a 9.5/10. Only losing on full marks because it's somewhat longer than it needs to be.
Just because I have nothing to say in particular doesn't mean your story isn't great, author.
I haven't mentioned it until now but you're a really good writer, author.
JayMJane chapter 57 . 5/16
If I could divide the favorite fanfictions I've read in two categories, the ones I really liked and the ones I could re-read endlessly, this one would definitely be in the latter category. The sense of humor for the characters was unparalleled and God's, I'm still chuckling from the might swing Kreacher took at Dumbledore. lol. I loved everything about this, except that we couldn't see the Fehr interactions after the back from future trip. I wish I had seen more of Hermione Fehr. Also, it would be wonderful if this was turned into a tv series, it's that good. One can only dream, right? Thanks ever so much for sharing your work. I am about to raid your profile and see if I can find more gems. Cheers to more wonderful stories in the future. *clink *clink
crookedneighbor90 chapter 57 . 5/15
Great fic! I love that a werewolf, a muggleborn, and muggles were largely responsible for the downfall of Voldemort... I have a feeling that really pissed him off lol
imnotahorcrux chapter 57 . 4/25
This fic had the best and satisfying ending that I had read.

I love how we had the same view of just having and making a different set of timeline based on the different decisions on one's life. That way there's no need to have that time loop that most fics have. It's nice if it's work out (e.g. Pride of Time), but sometimes they just dropped the story altogether lol.

Great fic!
imnotahorcrux chapter 53 . 4/25
gods. I'm glad that they're done with the Horcruxes, but throughout the read, I kept expecting the muggles to show up lol.

I swear, that part of the plot got me HYPED UP.
imnotahorcrux chapter 53 . 4/25
LMFAO. I just read 'dashboard' at that first sentence and I just knew it's the fookin MI5 muggles, so I just burst out laughing at that unexpected opening lol.

I love this, I only read this kind of concept where some muggle police agency or what not in Marvel x HP crossovers.

I can't move on, this is SO REFRESHING