Reviews for One Hundred and Sixty Nine
Alie chapter 57 . 2/2
omfg... no words. so amazing...
aligena chapter 11 . 1/17
the first ten chapters really captured me
and its very well written, and the storyline seems interesting so far
thank you for this exciting story!
yeah chapter 1 . 1/16
thanks this is a great story!
aria chapter 57 . 1/12
Type your review time travel fc ever ...u rock
wishesanddreams chapter 8 . 1/10
Using Hector Dagworth-Granger was absolutely genius in this chapter, especially since it's canon! I don't typically read time travel stories going back to 1981, but your summary was quite intriguing and now I'm here! Enjoying the story so far, can't wait to see how things turn out. I'm glad you didn't make characters decide to help her too quickly and be devoid of any emotion in the process.
happiness8000 chapter 57 . 1/8
Loved it especially the marauders stories they told as part of the security protocol. Lewd, groping Christmas trees! Excellent story and I enjoyed all the characters. Thanks for posting.
Uchiha Aimee chapter 57 . 1/3
Wow. I just binge read all of this in a matter of days and it was such an amazing read. Thanks so much for finishing. I'll definitely keep this story in mind next time I'm asked for fiction recommendations.
thepkrmgc chapter 29 . 12/30/2015
I like how you depict the milder death eaters as human, just because they are terrorists doesnt make them monsters
thepkrmgc chapter 28 . 12/30/2015
hopefully voldy wont find that brooch, but sirius is certainly going to be asked for it
thepkrmgc chapter 27 . 12/30/2015
while well written, things do seem to be moving a bit slowly
thepkrmgc chapter 26 . 12/30/2015
part of me thinks that something happened during the time sirius was unconsious, not quite sure why but something is up
thepkrmgc chapter 25 . 12/30/2015
the thing about changing the future is that there wont be a place in it for you to go back too,i wonder when hermione will realise that?
thepkrmgc chapter 24 . 12/30/2015
i wonder if hermione brought backany other inventions, jumpstarting tech by 20 years after the war would blow her cover but do a lot of good
thepkrmgc chapter 23 . 12/30/2015
its good to see that hermione managed the dinner with the potters well enough, i wonder if she will tell them the full story when its all over?
thepkrmgc chapter 22 . 12/30/2015
for someone as smart as she is, hermone is quite blind to the emotional side of things
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »