Reviews for One Hundred and Sixty Nine
Thank you so much for creating a wonderful tale that is laugh out loud funny!
MargaritaS chapter 57 . 10/3
fantastic story, I loved it :)
Just have to say how much I love that your Hermione is not a perfect goddess version, she is real Hermione still and so perfect in that way. I adore this!
Paige chapter 57 . 9/12
Amazing story.
Jimbocous chapter 57 . 7/10
Thanks for a truly great read. Very nicely done, from top to bottom!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 57 . 6/21
Second reading, still a wonderful story! :-)
lorlorgrace chapter 57 . 6/14
Wonderful! I wondered how you were going to wrap everything up, I'm so pleased she got to have her Sirius! Thank you for sharing!
lorlorgrace chapter 47 . 6/14
I still love this story, but I feel like I'm skin reading most of it now. Sort of like, repetitive angst about her leaving or staying, but nothing is actually happening? I'm curious to see where you go with the dragon thing though, and I never leave a story unfinished!
lorlorgrace chapter 36 . 6/14
Whoops, been a few chapters since I stopped to review but holy moly I love this so much I just can't stop reading! If you make her go back, the future will be so different. Wow. And Sirius Black, with FEELINGS?! Also, go Padfoot, what a legend. "You can call me Sirius, Mr Riddle." ICONIC. Thank you so much!
lorlorgrace chapter 13 . 6/14
Next up, Dinner with The Blacks. Yikes. I'm keen to see how this goes!
lorlorgrace chapter 1 . 6/13
Just started this story on a recommendation from the fb page Enchanting the Bookworm. I'm excited to see where it goes! I love the premise!
This is a great fanfiction, author. You should be proud of yourself. It's award worthy.

I'll give you a 9.5/10. Only losing on full marks because it's somewhat longer than it needs to be.
Just because I have nothing to say in particular doesn't mean your story isn't great, author.
I haven't mentioned it until now but you're a really good writer, author.
JayMJane chapter 57 . 5/16
If I could divide the favorite fanfictions I've read in two categories, the ones I really liked and the ones I could re-read endlessly, this one would definitely be in the latter category. The sense of humor for the characters was unparalleled and God's, I'm still chuckling from the might swing Kreacher took at Dumbledore. lol. I loved everything about this, except that we couldn't see the Fehr interactions after the back from future trip. I wish I had seen more of Hermione Fehr. Also, it would be wonderful if this was turned into a tv series, it's that good. One can only dream, right? Thanks ever so much for sharing your work. I am about to raid your profile and see if I can find more gems. Cheers to more wonderful stories in the future. *clink *clink
1,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »