Reviews for One Hundred and Sixty Nine
Guest chapter 57 . 3/5/2019
Ohhh que divertida historia, gracias por darte el trabajo y tiempo para compartir la
Gracias la disfrute mucho
Yrina chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
*you Damn this autocorrect !
Yrina chapter 57 . 2/26/2019
This story was amazing, I loved it ! Thank your for these 57 chapters of pure perfection, it was a pleasure to read them.
slytherinsal chapter 39 . 2/20/2019
it's just finally dawned on my why 169 is a familiar number - it's 13 squared, which has to mean something in arithmancy
slytherinsal chapter 18 . 2/13/2019
If you can grab an eye witness account to use, go for it mate.
slytherinsal chapter 17 . 2/13/2019
You don't play bridge, do you? Bridge is played in fours and there isn't an opportunity to fold. If you wanted to show Hermione's ineptitude you could have written a hilarious scene with the bidding and her partner then berating her for signalling the wrong things in her hand.
Xoxo chapter 6 . 2/10/2019
Oh nooo I thought this was before Regulus' death and he was going to reunite with Sirius and now I'm really sad ahhh
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2019
I was just scrolling for Sirius/Hermione fics and I just had to come and leave a review. I’ve read this about 4-5 times and it’s just fucking amazing. If your thinking about reading this DO IT, it will change your life. Hermione is just such a badass and I love everyone second Sirius is so much as mentioned in this. And my boy Remus lupin is a fucking babe, bless his heart. But I love this fic and it just deserves so much more hype and recognition!

-M
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2019

-M
Avadamoldewart chapter 54 . 1/10/2019
Head Master is dead?That's a Shitty way to go...such a shame..
Maartha chapter 57 . 12/26/2018
Thank you for writing. The story takes her time, the characters are nice, the plot is well built, and the balance between adventure and romance is good.

I had found out for Flora, nicely put !
See you soon for the side stories !
MotekElm chapter 47 . 12/25/2018
nice twist with the wand
Maartha chapter 56 . 12/25/2018
Oh that's done. Finally. The tree of time and Philosopher's sand things are your plot, why not ? You're the boss here. Congrats for making the whole thing magically believable.
Maartha chapter 55 . 12/25/2018
Nice chapter, with mixed feeling of sappy romance, angst, relief and expectations.
MotekElm chapter 36 . 12/25/2018