Reviews for One Hundred and Sixty Nine
ironhair chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
Reading
Guest chapter 57 . 12/19/2018
Loved it! Absolutely fabulous and what an achievement. Well done and thank you for sharing!
Maartha chapter 47 . 12/19/2018
Well, IMO, Harry's wand is fluffier than the kissy cuddle scene. I often read fanfics with mature content, so this vaudeville is funny but not impressive. I thought the big question was "will they defeat Voldemort", but it seems even more difficult for Sirius and Hermione to have the time to shag.
Xoxo
Martha
Maartha chapter 46 . 12/19/2018
Brilliant, once again. I didn't figure out for the baby dragon food. Poor Remus and his beloved wand. And what are Moody and Dumbledore up to, that would make Hermione even unhappier than Sirius ?
Maartha chapter 45 . 12/17/2018
Really nice and entertaining chapter ! Sirius daydreaming about Remus eating Peter was hilarious, but the whole situation much more dramatic.
Dottie chapter 44 . 12/14/2018
I've read this far in only two days, because overall? I'm really enjoying it!

Traveling with a Time Turner to the past has never made more sense. Like, if anyone could figure it out, it'd be Hermione!

Unfortunately, for the last 10 chapters, the story has been mostly about Hermione and Sirius' romance. Someone recommended this to me, so I didn't notice the Romance tag.

Unfortunately, I was really looking forward to seeing what kind of future Hermione would get to go back to! Every time Sirius questions how he's gonna work out keeping her in the past, I go to myself "give up, let her go back!"

So I'm hoping that either Sirius fails to figure something out, or they both go to the future. Let's see how this goes though, I'm not gonna just stop at chapter 44!
Maartha chapter 43 . 12/16/2018
Well.
Bellatrix is an insane cruel bitch, that's known.
I feel sorry for Rabastan, although Hermione might be right, he's better dead than in Azkaban.
Argh, couldn't have Hermione and Sirius casted a silencing charm so Pollux couldn't overhear them ? I feel sorry for him too...
Maartha chapter 37 . 12/14/2018
I'm still stunned by your story. I feared it would take a predictable path, but fortunately I was wrong. Your Voldemort is villainy great, the escape of Padfood is cool but now his animagus secret is known. Hermione discussing her true motivations with Pollux was a nice moment, and Walburga beginning to act like a mother !
Maartha chapter 34 . 12/13/2018
Oh fouck. (english-french mix). Things don't go as smoothly as before. I feared there wouldn't be much suspens about the accomplishment of the Plan but... Poor Sirius, he has the thing for being use as a bait !
Maartha chapter 31 . 12/9/2018
Well, now I understand Rabastan's role, aside from showing that all Lestrange aren't mental killers. What next ? Will the Plan work, or will little sand grains stop the machinery ?
Capuche chapter 57 . 12/9/2018
waouw it's the first time I read a whole English fanfic (i'm French so it was quite challenging for me) ! I don't regret it at all ! I liked so much your story that i've read it in a week time haha
thank you so much for sharing it !
DigiEmissary chapter 57 . 12/9/2018
Many years ago, I had a similar idea for an HP time travel fic - go back to just before Halloween 1981, work with the Marauders to destroy all the horcruxes, leave a set of instructions to make sure the timeline is stable.

I never managed to write much of it, and now there's no need! This story takes all of those basic plot points and realizes them far better than what I had conceived. I truly enjoyed reading it.
Maartha chapter 28 . 12/8/2018
Hey I'm still addict to your fic. Good work. Well, your heroes are quick for battle bit slow for understanding feelings.
Maartha chapter 26 . 12/7/2018
Hell, Rosier wasn't supposed to die ! Well, we'll see...
I look forward to the Autumn Gala ! Hermione's dress is gorgeous, Frederica is so generous !

And the question is : after Voldemort's death, will Hermione come back to 2001 ?
Maartha chapter 24 . 12/6/2018
Hey, what I feared is going to happen : after this, Remus will compete with Sirius for Hermione's heart.
Anyway, I read your story every time I can ! 3