Reviews for One Hundred and Sixty Nine
Maartha chapter 31 . 12/9/2018
Well, now I understand Rabastan's role, aside from showing that all Lestrange aren't mental killers. What next ? Will the Plan work, or will little sand grains stop the machinery ?
Capuche chapter 57 . 12/9/2018
waouw it's the first time I read a whole English fanfic (i'm French so it was quite challenging for me) ! I don't regret it at all ! I liked so much your story that i've read it in a week time haha
thank you so much for sharing it !
DigiEmissary chapter 57 . 12/9/2018
Many years ago, I had a similar idea for an HP time travel fic - go back to just before Halloween 1981, work with the Marauders to destroy all the horcruxes, leave a set of instructions to make sure the timeline is stable.

I never managed to write much of it, and now there's no need! This story takes all of those basic plot points and realizes them far better than what I had conceived. I truly enjoyed reading it.
Maartha chapter 28 . 12/8/2018
Hey I'm still addict to your fic. Good work. Well, your heroes are quick for battle bit slow for understanding feelings.
Maartha chapter 26 . 12/7/2018
Hell, Rosier wasn't supposed to die ! Well, we'll see...
I look forward to the Autumn Gala ! Hermione's dress is gorgeous, Frederica is so generous !

And the question is : after Voldemort's death, will Hermione come back to 2001 ?
Maartha chapter 24 . 12/6/2018
Hey, what I feared is going to happen : after this, Remus will compete with Sirius for Hermione's heart.
Anyway, I read your story every time I can ! 3
Maartha chapter 22 . 12/5/2018
Sooooo cuuuute ! (what else could I say ?)
Maartha chapter 21 . 12/5/2018
Lol, how can Sirius cope with so many weird emotions ? His mother trying to prevent him to join the Death Eaters, and Hermione just worrying about him. Hehe. Another common point between those two woman.
Maartha chapter 19 . 12/4/2018
Oh how can an after-dinner chat be so stressful !
You're as talented as ever. Thanks for your story, so interesting, funny, canon-wise and thrilling.
Maartha chapter 15 . 12/4/2018
I like rats, as pets. So, like Sirius finds it insulting for dragons to compare his mother with them, I'm sorry there's associated with Peter.
Maartha chapter 14 . 12/4/2018
Aaah at last that's the long awaited meeting with Walburga. Hermione is so skilled for conversation and persuasive ! I admire her. I really enjoyed this chapter. Difficult to understand how Walburga turned to be such a hag with an almost nice father. She's so despicable.
caprubia chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
WOW. That was quite a start. My heart hurts knowing that everyone had a less than satisfactory life post-DH. It makes sense why she decided that she needed to go back and change things. I love time travel fics and this one has been recommended to me a lot recently! I just haven't had the time/energy to get sucked into an all encompassing 300K fic. But I gave in and I can't wait to see what sort of journey is before Hermione.
Maartha chapter 13 . 12/3/2018
You're so talented to write a whole good chapter on a dressing scene. Hermione and Sirius are lovely, and many symbols are involved. Soooo, next chapter is awaited !
Maartha chapter 12 . 12/2/2018
Ok I didn't understand the chapter's title.

Well. It's always a choc when people who where only warriors fallen for the Cause or "collateral damages of the war", are becoming real folks. So, Hermione saved Fabian and Gideon this time ! The action scene where a nice one.

And your Sirius' attachment to Hermione is adorable.

I always enjoy realistic details like the food in the meeting room,doesn't come magically from nowhere but is stolen from Aberforth's kitchen.
Maartha chapter 9 . 11/30/2018
How can't we love your Sirius ? Great actor and diplomat for a noble cause in front of his grandfather, perfect friend with the Potters, and so cutely asleep with baby Harry in his arms. I want the picture Lily made that night !
1,947 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »