Reviews for One Hundred and Sixty Nine
Maartha chapter 4 . 11/26/2018
Another interesting chapter. We really feel the mood of your story and meet and get to be close to the characters.
I laughed when Hermione thought that Sirius flirted with everyone, and when he asks her if he's her Dad.

For the rest, angst, anger and fear about the plan's success or failure.
Maartha chapter 3 . 11/26/2018
Hello, dear Mrs J's Soup.
I met your work through jukava's translation on Harry Potter Fanfiction. I follow her for about 6 years and (no need to tell), I really like her fanfics.
So, since I'm more gifted with English reading than with patience, I go on reading 169 here in original version.

Hermione is pretty genius with her genuineness when she tells Sirius that she believes he's the heir of the Ogden distillery, and then babbles about the star and the moon.
That's unfair to him, she's too seductive.

I'm going on reading, and look forward to see how jukava will deal with the big amout of twats and twits.
BOSS02109 chapter 57 . 11/15/2018
wow. I loved this story so much, the time it took hermione to make the time Turner, the pacing of her and Sirius' relationship, the point of "they weren't hard to convince, they wanted to forgive you" of walburga and pollux, everything seemed so realistic. I really loved it, and I'm glad you handled the ending the way you did. I am glad she went back to the future, even if only for a handful of minutes.
toodles, i guess.
rlsa chapter 57 . 11/13/2018
This story is so completely fantastic! I love how absolutely everything falls into the perfect place. I love how everyone becomes friends and everyone is so happy at the end. I love all the little changes to everyone. I was so nervous reading about them burning down the shack. And how wonderful for Remus getting s good job. And for Sirius making up with his grandfather. This story makes me so very happy. Thanks for all the work you put into it!
nap2606 chapter 57 . 11/12/2018
Wow. So happy I stumbled upon this the other day. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you for sharing.
Misti D chapter 57 . 11/4/2018
What an epic story! I am so surprised that I have never come across this one before! But I have to say, I am so happy that I did. It has been a long time since a fanfic has made me laugh and cry. Excellent work. I look forward to searching through you stories and hopefully finding more gems like this one. Happy writing!
blissedoutvixen chapter 44 . 11/1/2018
Your characterization of Moody is possibly the best I've ever read, and I enjoy it so immensely! He's so fun to read the way you write him, I love it :)
blissedoutvixen chapter 14 . 10/31/2018
This is brilliant, and I am obsessed with it :)
Guest chapter 57 . 10/29/2018
Flipping brilliant thanks
MimiTaylor chapter 57 . 10/21/2018
I can't tell you enough how much I loved this. I normally read Drarry so this was quite a departure but so worth it. What an incredible plot, so canon with the characters, beautifully fleshed out Marauders, heartbreaking choices and believable consequences, and a wonderfully wrapped up ending.
Thank you for sharing this with us!
Joaquin chapter 57 . 10/13/2018
This doc is great and i really hope you finished the sequel.
Guest chapter 57 . 10/11/2018
That was amazing ! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU
l'amour perdu chapter 57 . 9/23/2018
Ugh it took much longer than I would have liked, but I read it all! And I loved it and I am sorry it took so long to start reading it, let alone finishing it.

Wonderfully well done
Keep it up
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 57 . 9/9/2018
I know I've read this before, but even though it's such an insanely long story, it's totally worth reading a second time. Both Hermione and Sirius were absolutely perfect in this story. I loved the humor and the storyline. this is truly one of my all-time favorite FanFictions!
RevDorothyL chapter 47 . 8/23/2018
Okay, so that's another vote for this being an alternate reality of some kind, which means that there's no guarantee that Voldie will in fact decide to attack the Potters on Halloween. That could be . . . awkward.
1,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »