Reviews for One Hundred and Sixty Nine
Guest chapter 57 . 10/11/2018
That was amazing ! THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU
l'amour perdu chapter 57 . 9/23/2018
Ugh it took much longer than I would have liked, but I read it all! And I loved it and I am sorry it took so long to start reading it, let alone finishing it.

Wonderfully well done
Keep it up
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 57 . 9/9/2018
I know I've read this before, but even though it's such an insanely long story, it's totally worth reading a second time. Both Hermione and Sirius were absolutely perfect in this story. I loved the humor and the storyline. this is truly one of my all-time favorite FanFictions!
RevDorothyL chapter 47 . 8/23/2018
Okay, so that's another vote for this being an alternate reality of some kind, which means that there's no guarantee that Voldie will in fact decide to attack the Potters on Halloween. That could be . . . awkward.
RevDorothyL chapter 46 . 8/23/2018
So . . . putting together the slight but significant differences Hermione noticed between her Hogwarts history memories and Remus' copy of the book with Dumbledore's overheard conversation with Moody, I'm wondering if the bad news might have something to do with this being a different (though parallel) dimension or already divergent timeline from the one Hermione started with, meaning that nothing she does here will actually help HER grown-up Harry and Ron and all the others, nor will it keep the Sirius from her childhood from spending more than a decade in Azkaban or her Prof. Lupin from dying in the Hogwarts battle.

Or perhaps I'm just being paranoid?
Gatissa chapter 57 . 8/20/2018
myself wishing that you would write a oneshot or something about how Ron andd Harry felt after Hermione had left her original timeline. It's something I'd love to read.
Other things I love about this story is the tone of the narrative and how even at the serious parts it reads happily and carefree without diluting the tension at all. It's like someone is telling you the story and you're not reading it. It's brilliant

I love this story so much, it's like a favourite book you can always pick up and lose yourself in over and over again.

This story is simply amazing.

I loved it from start to finish and even delayed finishing it too fast because I enjoyed it so much.

One of the best Adventure/Romance and certainly one of my favorite Hr/SB.

Lovely. Thank you for writing. Love the story. The hints along the way were amazing. So well tied up. Thank you
Morly chapter 57 . 8/9/2018
Amazing story, thank you so much for writing it all, to the end :)
itsashortenedversionofmyname chapter 1 . 8/7/2018
I don't really review storiesin fact I think I've only ever reviews 2 other storiesbut I couldn't help myself with this one.

As someone who has read a LOT of fanfics, I have to say I've never read anything so original or well planned! Every twist and turn was surprising and very pleasing to read. Your characterization is fabulous and I'm afraid you have now ruined these characters for me as I can't imagine any other writer living up to this standard!

Thank you for writing!
LtKettch chapter 57 . 8/6/2018
Excellent story. Original with well developed characterization. This is a must read fanfic. Thanks for writing it.
lissa-aloha chapter 57 . 8/1/2018
Absolutely amazing. I read this story in a day - I’m so sorry I didn’t leave time to write more reviews.

I love how you slipped in a little foreshadowing - Hogwarts a History being different, Remus overhearing Moody and Dumbledore, etc. The surprises in the this (Muggle guns!) were amazing, I never expected Halloween to end like that! And crafty old Dumbledore? This version was wonderful. Both the silly grandfather and the manipulator of feelings.

I love love loved Pollux and Sirius’ relationship. It was so tentative at first, but they truly loved and respected each other. I also really enjoyed Narcissa and Hermione getting along!

The relationships in general were amazing. Whether it was Hermione and Sirius, Hermione and Remus, the Marauders, even Moody, everything was well thought out and believable.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this amazing work. It is now one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/27/2018
"A little scare from the muggles, it's good for the blood." Actual laugh out loud, christ I love your characterisations. I was going to say especially Moody and Sirius but that's a lie as literally everyone feels right and is great. I don't usually crack up whilst reading fan fiction but your writing is top
Only wish this story was longer and that you had more stories because you might just be my favourite. So please stop living your life and write more...?
andreexmaol.com chapter 57 . 7/14/2018
OMG OH MY GOSH THIS WAS FINISHED! I was reading it on Quotev ages and AGES ago, and I was totally heartbroken when it stopped receiving updates. I was utterly infatuated with the story. I'm going to read it soon- please don't ever, ever take it down.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2018
WHY is she staying in a very expensive hotel? There are many to choose from in london.
TheBookImaginarium chapter 57 . 7/13/2018
So this story has been in my TBR for years, and I am sad that I only just got to it because I could have been rereading many many times. I absolutely loved it. It felt so new and refreshing and i loved all the twists you put on the time-travel trope. I thoroughly enjoyed all the characterizations. They felt true to character and so natural. I also loved the plot you weaved and all the details you added, like Sirius going back to his family and actually being accepted.

I really liked the time-travel explanation and Dumbledore’s reasoning as well as your decision to send her back. I was hoping, but I was prepared for heartbreak as well, but I’m really glad you didn’t go that way. The ending was perfectly satisfying and deserved.

Loved every word.

P.S. I only wish we had a flash forward to Hermione actually attending that party in 2001. But only because I want more! I’m definitely going to read the other snippets you’ve written for this universe.
HPloverofbooks chapter 57 . 7/9/2018
This ending totally surprised me! I mean it was so what I wanted to happen but had lost all hope. So well written!
1,947 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »