Reviews for One Hundred and Sixty Nine
Nish PxPx chapter 1 . 7/5/2018
I read this story a few months ago but I suppose I didn't get around to reviewing it then. This remains my favourite ever Sirimione fic. All the tiny details you have managed to jot down about how she plans to bring down Voldemort is quite brilliant. I loved how Sirius helped her out a lot. Also since this was quite a different take where Hermione point blank reveals her identity, made it all the more interesting.
Great job!
Bernaheartsyou chapter 2 . 6/29/2018
Wow, you really went deep about how Hermione got all her background check story right. Good job! It’s the small details that matter.
chefke chapter 57 . 6/29/2018
absolutely amazing! can't wait to read the sequels!
Bernaheartsyou chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
Interesting first chapter, amazing how you portray Harry. Wounded and healing in his own way.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/25/2018
AHHH Remus and Hermione! Yes please! Again, a wonderful chapter to read.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/25/2018
Oh my gosh, Sirius is just the cutest...and Hermione is acting incredibly dim. I do feel bad for him though with Hermione leaving and him having unrequited love...so far anyway. It's interesting Hermione hasn't picked up on Sirius's monogamous ways since she showed up.
SiriuslyNeville chapter 57 . 6/27/2018
3333 So much love for this!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/25/2018
HA! This chapter was awesome. I loved Hermione's interactions with the Black family. And Sirius, poor sod. He is falling so hard for that girl and he has no idea. I am loving your story!
didyoulikequestion10moony chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
This is my third time reading this and it’s still so funny! I’ll probably come back for a fourth time later.
Uruwhy chapter 30 . 6/25/2018
I've been binge reading this amazing story since last night and I've had to go wash my face twice because I've been crying so hard! (okay I'm a little sensitive). I can't believe I'm just finding out about this fic after all this time!
Prewett Twins chapter 57 . 6/22/2018
You need more reviews, because this is an absolutely invigorating story that I’m sad I hadn’t stumped upon till now. Loved it!
Robiee-B chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
This was amazing! I couldn’t put it down. Especially after ch52. It was very well written and has such a lovely and suitable ending.
galacticmagic chapter 57 . 5/29/2018
I've really, truly enjoyed reading this fic over the past few days. Thank you.
Honey Wrench chapter 57 . 5/22/2018
I loved this story! The way you ended it was pretty much perfect. Thank you for this beautiful Sirmione. I’m a little obsessed with this pairing now, the only other one I’ve read is DOT, but this was wonderful too. Cheers.
robin chapter 57 . 5/20/2018
Excellent story! Thank you for sharing!
1,947 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »