Reviews for One Hundred and Sixty Nine
brady66 chapter 25 . 4/8/2018
I’m really liking this story but dang, is it ever going to actually turn into a Sirius/Hermione pairing story. She’s still hung up on going home to Ron...I need a little romance lol
lakelady8425 chapter 2 . 4/7/2018
Hermione as a forger is a clever idea. I like the idea of her not adhering to time travel 'rules' and being able to change the future. Onward!
always14 chapter 52 . 4/5/2018
I laughed aloud so much in in this chaper
eccentricess chapter 57 . 3/27/2018
Absolutely lovely!
Thank you for a great read.
Gleefulbabe chapter 57 . 3/26/2018
Thank you so so much for writing this! I've binge read it over thr past couple of days and it's given me so much enjoyment. Your characterisation was brilliant and the twists were so good! Who would have expected Dumbledore to be shot? You're an incredibly talented writer!
Ur Gurl chapter 3 . 3/23/2018
This is the third time that I have read this story and I still love it! I have a habit of rereading stories that I like just to check that they're still as good as I remember them being, and this one always is. Thank you for taking the time to write this. It is done so very well.
Grimalda chapter 57 . 3/14/2018
Wonderful, thank you!
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 57 . 3/13/2018
Effing brilliant! One of the best, if not THE best go back in time and fix shit fanfics I've ever read - and I've read quite a few of them.
MoonstoneElm23 chapter 57 . 3/10/2018
Oh I loved this story so very much! Such a happy ending is always enjoyable! I really wish the "first timewink wink* was a little more kind of just rushed past it, but their relationship was so wonderful!
Akela2Bears chapter 40 . 2/14/2018
Absolutely Briliant story. I haven't reviewed yet, so caught up in reading it, but I had to comment on this chapter. I was so nervous reading about her muggle arrest. (What about Halloween. OH NO!... lol)
I don't know if you still receive emails about your stories, but wanted to say thank you for sharing and posting. I love time travel stories and fortunately i was lucky enough to come across your link in facebook group - shrieking shack society. I can't believe I didn't come across this while in fanfiction. I can't wait to finish the rest of the chapters. I know this will be one of my favorites alongside Debt of Time.
Jennieb89 chapter 57 . 2/5/2018
Hello! I absolutely loved it! So much! I loved their banter, Remus & Sirius's relationship with Hermione. I loved every single chapter! I will check out your other stories now
anmarie chapter 57 . 1/30/2018
Just found this and loved it. Thank you
filmdork chapter 10 . 1/27/2018
Kinda funny but, I have referred to a former coworker as a "cunt faced bitch". I may have to use hag in it's place every once in a while.
TinaMaki chapter 57 . 1/19/2018
Flora is a lovely name!

Anyhow, I massively enjoyed this story. This is awesome !
TinaMaki chapter 53 . 1/19/2018
Idk. That was... was it too easy? And I wonder what Dumbledore is planning.
1,953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »