Reviews for One Hundred and Sixty Nine
imnotahorcrux chapter 53 . 4/25
gods. I'm glad that they're done with the Horcruxes, but throughout the read, I kept expecting the muggles to show up lol.

I swear, that part of the plot got me HYPED UP.
imnotahorcrux chapter 53 . 4/25
LMFAO. I just read 'dashboard' at that first sentence and I just knew it's the fookin MI5 muggles, so I just burst out laughing at that unexpected opening lol.

I love this, I only read this kind of concept where some muggle police agency or what not in Marvel x HP crossovers.

I can't move on, this is SO REFRESHING
imnotahorcrux chapter 51 . 4/24
I love how you display the expectation vs reality of after sex, but seriously though, snogging after waking up? I haven't mentioned it before, but since you're trying to make their relationship as realistic as possible, I might as well point it out.

c'mon, there must be some breath refreshment charms out there lol. I don't know about you guys, but kissing with morning breath is a no-no to me lol
imnotahorcrux chapter 50 . 4/24
yeah...

I forgot that this is rated T lol
imnotahorcrux chapter 40 . 4/24
holy shite. I can't move on. I just fell in love in this fic MUGGLE POLICE LOL
imnotahorcrux chapter 40 . 4/24
ohhh Muggles gettin in!
imnotahorcrux chapter 8 . 4/22
I was so used at the Dumbledore bashing that when Hermione decided to approach him, I was immediately/automatically against it.

As I read through it though, I feel kinda refresh at this Dumbledore. Especially at this chapter. In this fic, he actually listens to others, he even put Hermione as the 'head' of her 'campaign'... Usually I would've thought he'll automatically take up the mantle but noooo

If this keeps up, my heavy heart towards Dumbledore would lessen lol
muzzarae chapter 57 . 4/19
This was an absolute masterpiece. Kudos. Loved every twist and turn.
I admit to being a bit confused, though, about WHY she thinks some people MUST die. I mean, she's already going to kill Voldie, so what's a bit more of destroying the time line?
endessty chapter 2 . 3/19
okay i wasnt expecting a turkish name in a harry potter fanfiction lmao
LittleDragon5 chapter 57 . 3/15
That was very detailed and well thought out. I couldn't stop reading, even when my eyes were drooping and wanted to just close. I'm still in a little awe of how it's ended. I hope that one of your one-shots shows more of Hermione's relationship with her "mama." :D
sophAlessa chapter 38 . 3/10
He’s got quire a swing for a little chap! HA
sophAlessa chapter 37 . 3/10
I love that ending ha calling during dinner
shericme chapter 57 . 3/3
excellent story! although I was hoping to read about Hermiones reaction to the fact that she didn't travel back into her own timeline and essentially disappeared on her friends.
ProngsPadfootandMoony chapter 1 . 2/11