Reviews for One Hundred and Sixty Nine
lakelady8425 chapter 16 . 7/12/2017
It must be fun to think up names for goblins. "Bakruc" is a good one. I am loving this story -binge-reading it before bed.
Guest chapter 57 . 7/7/2017
Loved this!
gracelessglory chapter 57 . 7/7/2017
I couldn't put this down! I know it's been a couple of years but thank you for writing this!
Kybee1497 chapter 38 . 7/2/2017
I'm picturing dumbledores head appearing out of the fireplace and kreacher just sacking him upside the head with the frying pan like in tangled.
crochetaway chapter 1 . 7/4/2017
Really a lovely fic. I loved that Hermione got to stay and live her life. Well done!
Kybee1497 chapter 26 . 7/1/2017
Oh shit is moody a spy. Probs not cause he's all constant vigilance but idk. I'm suspicious. Also that dress sounds amazing!
marqueen137 chapter 12 . 7/2/2017
this was such a great chapter. lots of action, very fast-paced, loved every bit of it!
marqueen137 chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
I'm excited to read this. I like how you showed how everyone was dealing with Fred's death. I'm excited to read more!
ReadingReadererReader chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Seems very, very interesting~!
Storystitcher22 chapter 5 . 6/23/2017
babananagurl chapter 57 . 6/22/2017
I read until the end! I liked it. I don't usually read SiriusxHermione stories, but you did a good job. How you built their relationship was good, but the plot was a little... off for me. I can't tell you exactly what I didn't like, but there were times when I lost my love for this story. Overall it was good and I liked/hated the plot twist.
EmTaks chapter 57 . 6/19/2017
It's pretty rare for me to get interested enough to read a lengthy fanfic to the end! Well done! I throughly enjoyed this, I especially loved your characterizations. Everyone was right on point.
Storystitcher22 chapter 4 . 6/17/2017
Great chapter! And great confrontation
Aelirenn chapter 57 . 6/11/2017
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. I rarely read fanfics that aren't Harry-centric but I am glad I found this one and read it. Wonderful story.
Guest chapter 57 . 6/8/2017
Very much enjoyed reading your story:)
1,953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »