Reviews for One Hundred and Sixty Nine
thoushaltnottpass chapter 47 . 1/24
Question -

Doesn't Edgar have a daughter, too? You mentions the sons, but in reports, didn't it say that Susan Bones had no family other than her Aunt, Amelia Bones? They were killed by Death Eaters. Right?

Maybe I read it wrong.
Meimeireads chapter 57 . 1/22
Fantastic! I will admit to a sense of anxiety as I read the last 10 chapters and wondered how it was all going to play out. I shouldn’t have worried with all of the positive reviews. The writing was superb, the plot line worthy of its own series- truly addicting read!
Impressed chapter 57 . 1/14
You have got some talent! Try writing your own book.
And, of course, say thank you to Emily from me.
-secretly impressed fanfic fan
PurpleKetloom chapter 57 . 1/11
Omg I couldn’t stop reading! Changed perceptions didn't feel out of place or forced, and the plot was exciting! Thank you for sharing your story with us 3
KatePotter20 chapter 57 . 1/2
Such a great story! Thanks for sharing!
All But Faceless chapter 57 . 12/28/2020
It was a nice story but a very slooooooow read, not because of the length but because of the pace, it took forever for anything of significance to happen and I found myself skimming most of it.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/5/2020
This is the one of best fanfics I've ever read
Guest chapter 21 . 12/4/2020
I'm really enjoying this fanfic...but, does Hermione go back to the future in the end? If yes, what about Sirius!?
Reader chapter 4 . 12/3/2020
loving this
ProngsPadfootandMoony chapter 34 . 12/5/2020
This story is brilliant. I love it!
dialNforNinja chapter 57 . 12/2/2020
Time Travel done right - I can't even begin to describe how rare, and how gratifying, it is to encounter. Will definitely be passing the recommendation to fanfic-reading friends.
Guest chapter 57 . 11/22/2020
Just read this story over the weekend. Fantastic premise and wonderfully written! Loved it. I'm off to read the one shots. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2020
Good start
Idaho Loon chapter 57 . 11/4/2020
This was beautiful! The emotional anticipation I went through reading this was intense. You're an amazing author and thank you for sharing your talents with us!
Kathythomas chapter 57 . 10/29/2020
Loved loved loved this story ️️️️️ I will probably read it 2-4 more times to make sure I didn't miss anything.
Kathryn Thomas