Reviews for One Hundred and Sixty Nine
As The light Fades chapter 57 . 6/8/2020
This was beautiful all the way throu- I loved the fore planning, it was subtle but there just as it should be to big plot twists and reveals. The characters were real and fleshed out and the oddities of the whole situation were addressed and not simply swept under the rug of tunnel vision thinking. It’s clear you put a tonne of time and effort and love into this story and I must admit I have fallen in love with reading every paragraph of it.
Thankyou for sharing it.
As The light Fades chapter 41 . 6/7/2020
Oh my gods yes Thankyou ! I’m so glad that blotched do of backdating a credit card didn’t work, it irked me so much to read her do that and have it work i pretended she set it up after the time travel for my peace of mind. And I have loved this story so much it actually fits really well that with all the planning she did it would be a small stupid thing like that she didn’t think throu properly. My love of this story has just increase tenfold and I already thought it brilliant even with the supposed time travelling computer changes?
IsaLaw-AL chapter 57 . 6/7/2020
What an original story! I really liked their personalities. Good surprise...there are few fictions about time that come out of the same scenario. Anyway, you do have a very "soft writing" (very pleasant) and I wish you a good continuation. Kiss from France
Ellen G Melcher chapter 57 . 6/7/2020
This story was FANTASTIC! It may be one of the best time-turner stories I have ever read; at the very least in the top five! Excellent work!
AliceMalefoy chapter 57 . 4/15/2020
This fiction was fantastic. I was really surprised by the cleverness and the plot in itselfI thought it would be a romance but... no absolutely not haha
And yet, I loved it. Very detailed, smart choices, not a lot of mistakes, and very complicated but well explained schemes.
You are a great author, I am glad I finally read your story! :D
The cat with blue eyes chapter 57 . 3/29/2020
this was such a marvelous story! from beginning to end it was really intense and everything is so plausible I truly loved it!
readwritemm chapter 57 . 3/19/2020
Great story! Thanks for writing! :)
Maddie86 chapter 57 . 3/18/2020
Oh I loove this! Totally different from what I usually read but I couldn't be happier I took "the risk" and started reading. Well thought out and interesting till the end! _
MissJ4315 chapter 57 . 3/13/2020
I have read this story 5 times now I love it and how well written it is

Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2020
Just finished reading this, one of the best fanfic ive ever read. Thank you for the adventure :")
RuDeDay chapter 57 . 2/18/2020
This was great. Thanks for writing it.
beltranirmalorena chapter 57 . 2/17/2020
OMG one of my Sirmione favorites
irusita chapter 57 . 2/6/2020
very nice story! thank you!
moreativan chapter 57 . 1/31/2020
Loved this story, thanks for writing!
Lila Dunmare chapter 57 . 1/14/2020
Very interesting read ! And it was quite different from previous fanfictions I've read with time travel up till now. Bravo !
1,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »