Reviews for One Hundred and Sixty Nine
Efloresco chapter 17 . 1/13/2020
Cassie was 100% not sleeping, calling it now.
turningtodust chapter 57 . 1/2/2020
Blooooody
Brillant
Talented
Tale
Thx for sharing
Ydream08 chapter 1 . 12/30/2019
HELLOOOOO!

This is an amazing start! I loved your writing style obviously, but more importantly I LOVE HOW DIFFERENT, YET SUCH A REALISTIC VARIATION, THE CHARACTER DYNAMICS ARE AFTER THE WAR. George, Ron, Harry, all have coped in a way I never thought possible. Ron maintaining his lovely personality of his book-counterpart, trying his best for the family, yet not entirely fitting with Hermione; George being the drinker, unaccepting of his twin's death; Harry the workaholic and Ginny not being able to share a life with him... I just loved this take of what-could-have-happened. I'm curious for the next chapters, so on I proceed. Amazing work, thanks for sharing!
WysteriaHysteria chapter 57 . 12/29/2019
How dare you write such an addictive story? I have a headache from staring at my screen now! Lmao, it was worth it though. Thank you for writing this, I really enjoyed it!
helpfulfairy92 chapter 57 . 12/18/2019
I just want you to know how much I love this. I have read it a couple of times now and it never gets old. It’s actually what pulled me into shipping Sirius and hermione. So for that, an endless thank you!
liasora chapter 26 . 11/25/2019
lovely*
liasora chapter 26 . 11/25/2019
Hermione overstimated Sirius feelings for her. She is quite dense. Which turns out to be quite endearing. Lobely story so far.
liasora chapter 20 . 11/24/2019
He is falling in love with her! So ship Sirius and Hermione !
Let it sail
liasora chapter 15 . 11/23/2019
My god. I am so shipping Sirius and Hermione in this story
Guest chapter 57 . 11/13/2019
This story was fucking amazing omg
phngolovely chapter 57 . 11/14/2019
fantastic read! I’m so glad I found this story. The plots are amazingly well planned and your writing is just sooo good. This is one of the very few stories that didn’t start big and got stuck at the end. The last few chapters got me so hooked I stayed up ‘till 3am reading. Now I’m left to dream that this story never ends
riversgirl75 chapter 57 . 10/26/2019
Truly one of the best stories I’ve ever read in the fanfic HP universe. A well-organized plot with every hole closed, and a creative storyline to boot!
Can’t wait to read your one-shots!
sarahostrom chapter 57 . 10/26/2019
One of THE best fan fictions I've ever read. Characterization and development was on point all the way.
riversgirl75 chapter 48 . 10/25/2019
I don’t know if you’re reading reviews anymore, but I’ve not posted until now because I’m reading as fast as I can. But I have some suspicions, and what good is saying “I knew it!” If there’s no one to say it too? I think James and Sirius would agree. I think Remus and Hermione would roll their eyes. Oh well!
My suspicions: the whispered plan of dumbledore and moody was about the fact that dumbles still plans for the potters to be killed. Not sure why yet, but it’s clear dumbledore is a jerk, like always, who thinks his plans are the best.
Not sure why Remus isn’t telling Hermione and Sirius what he overheard; I feel like that’s super important. Hermione would have figured it out.
If Voldemort wants to kill Hermione, perhaps he won’t plan to go to the Potters’ on Halloween? I know there’s a prophecy, but what if he thinks killing her is a good enough murder to make the last horcrux?
Finally - GET ON WITH IT, YOU TWO! Sirius and Hermione’s physical relationship is frustrating ME, so they must be suffering!
Amazing story. Plan to read to the end now. I hope she stays!
Erinassa chapter 57 . 10/22/2019
Dawwww that was a wonderful ending. This has the unique experience of seeing a romance happen in very nuanced ways. I loved the way these two characters found each other and became each other's compliment. Thank you so much for writing this story!
1,943 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »