Reviews for One Hundred and Sixty Nine
JamesChiron chapter 1 . 9/3/2019
I've read this story at least a dozen times and I fall in love with it more every time. Honestly your story telling is incredible. Thank you for producing one of the most memorable, enjoyable fanfictions I have ever read!
Sheelahdog chapter 56 . 8/27/2019
Oh! I have been so emotionally invested.I'm this story ever since I . I I didn't leave comments as I blazed through, I was unable to put it down. Now I am on the last epilogue and I as Hermione read her letters. I feel so silly sitting in my car with tears running down my face, but I can't help it. I am so happy. Thank you for this wonderful story that on the edge of my anxious seat and then filled me with sobbing joy.
allmypeaches chapter 57 . 8/5/2019
this was a good ridethank you
NuclearNik chapter 2 . 8/4/2019
Love seeing Hermione's wits and forward thinking here. I'm digging almost-con Hermione. I'm so excited to read more about her trip through time!
allmypeaches chapter 36 . 8/4/2019
this was a great chapterkudos to you!
NuclearNik chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
I'm really, really drawn in by this story. I'm reading through it with some friends and normally I don't take on such large fics but I'm already so into this from the very first chapter! You really know how to capture an audience. I look forward to more!
Modelbob7 chapter 57 . 7/29/2019
I just finished reading this and IT. WAS. SUCH. A. GOOD. TIME!

I know it's been a while since you wrote it, so I hope you check in. I loved it! It's so well written. I love how human your characters were! Your take on Sirius and Peter and just Peter in general was really enjoyable.

Thank you for writing it!
FFFudgeUp chapter 57 . 7/28/2019
Great story. Your Hermione is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
Corwyn chapter 57 . 7/24/2019
This was *BEAUTIFUL*! Thank you ever so much for sharing it with us.
Hedwig35 chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
a very enjoyable read - thank you!
blueoceandragon chapter 57 . 6/27/2019
Amazing! I can't believe I haven't read this sorry before. The pacing was great and you had really excellent use of foreshadowing. Great characters and plot twists.
NHPhoenix24 chapter 40 . 6/15/2019
That was a very exciting chapter, I was so nervous and excited about Hermiones capture and escape. I’ll miss the luxury hotel with balcony entrance, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for sharing this story with us. Is a real good one.
cshen.julienne chapter 57 . 6/9/2019
You know this is the first story I've read where they got along with Walburga. A fine read :) Thank you for writing.
emme chapter 57 . 6/6/2019
god i know that this fanfic has been posted a long time ago, but i've just finished it and it was so good! honestly one of the best time travel fanfic i've ever read!
FirePhoenixofHog chapter 57 . 5/31/2019
Over 120 words in that last sentence. Must be a world have to check with Guiness Book of World Records.
1,953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »