Reviews for Without Darkness
allthingsluv chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
YIKES...but good!
AZsgirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
You got the dark perfectly! Another chapter with some light?
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Amazing.
0neSeriousFan chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Again, another elegantly written peice. Emmer23 what bone do you have to pick with my emotions because you've attacked them quite vehemently with this one! All I can say is flawless. True to the message Shonda's trying to send and the reality of Arizona's nightmare. Bravo
tumnus96 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh that was sad but I really like your stories so I had to read it. I feel so sorry for all of them Callie has lost her best friend and Sofia's father and she must also feel as if she has lost her wife she had no choice it was either Arizona lose her leg or her life and Callie would have found it next to impossible to cope with losing her soul mate.

I also feel sorry for Arizona she must be so depressed and also suffering survivour guilt and hatred almost for Callie for promising her she would keep her leg and then breaking that promise even if it was to actually save Arizona's life.

The person I actually feel most sorry for is actually little Sofia she has gone from having three loving doting attentive parents to having two , one of which seems to not even love her any more so to little Sofia she must feel as if she only has one parent and her Mommy is so sad and trying to make up for the lack of the other parents.
Oops sorry about the rambling great story , please take care until the next time bye for now.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
happy to see not everybody is writing fluff with such a serious situation. no way out here, i like it