Reviews for Solemn Sorrow
Arianna Koz chapter 1 . 9/25
Best fic I've read in awhile. Kudos to you! Your writing is so beautiful!
Can'tResistThisFantabulosity chapter 1 . 8/9
It's adorable! I love this! :)
hiiragis chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Oh my angel! This is so sweet! Even though it nearly gave me a heart attack when Alec nearly died! You have the honor to be added to my favorites list! Nice work!
Lindsey7618AwesomeasPercabeth chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I cannot explain how happy this made me, it sounds a lot like this one shot thingy I'm working on, except in mine Alec tries to commit suicide/cuts and Magnus begs for forgiveness/etc. Would you read my Malec stories, please? Thank you! :)
CarinaAbove chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This was, amazing, outstanding, fantastic, fantabulous, incredible, romantic, angsty, splendid, exciting, intense... So many adjectives, I could go on for ages. You can thank me studying for my SAT on my many many adjectives used to describe this amazing fanfiction. I usually can't read one shots because I just love reading things that are long and really fleshed out but this was super duper worth the risk. I LOVED IT! It was amazing, the ending was perfect (if you had killed him than I would kinda sorta hold you a tiny bit, slightly just a smidge resposible for my therapy bills). Good stuff, good stuff.
Elistenia chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Me encantó
mnk chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Loved it so much.
m chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
That was really good. I was almost crying because of their relationship. It was so cute.
WhenIShipIShipHard chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
omg it was beutiful I loved it! don't kill Alec :( I would've been very upset.
HeartWing3113 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Fifteen thousand words, you are one amazing writer! I'm pretty speechless at what to say, this is an awesome fanfic!
Devil in a white dress chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This has to be one of the best and longest oneshots I've ever read. I'm glad u made it this long (maybe should have made it a double shot, but it was still great). I loved all the emotions. u (witch most people lack at) actually showed the characters personality and not make it into your own character. The only thing I suggest (not very important, excpesialy sense it's Malec) is that u work on the setting of the other characters. Like when alec went to the institute all bloddy and Magnus and him talked/yelled you said isabell was behind magnus but all through that sene isabell was never mentioned except for looking like a statue. And at the begining you were saying jace was having a hard time as it is. (I haven't read that book yet so I don't know what he was going through) What washe going through.
My faviorite couple is magnus but you included (from my opinion) to much thoughts on Isabelle's and jaces behalf to just end there life of your story watching magnus take out postings blood, then have them finish healing alec and put magnus to sleep.
I loved how you included them and didn't act like they didn't exists like some people do. But you got to involved. If you wanted to include jace and Isabelle (witch I was so happy u did) you have to give them a proper ending (good or bad). I understand it was only Malec not jalec or alabella (if that's Isabel's and Alec's paring name, idk) but like I said before, it was alredy there.

Sorry I ranted to much. I loved the story and I'll read and maybe review your others. Only that one topic bothers me. And it's not just you who did this. Other fics do the same and I always get aggravated with them to, I usually leave it alone with them, but you have potential to become a famous author if you wanted to. Loved the story and please right more.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This is so so beautiful piece of writing. I love every parts of it. Thank you very much for creating this. Very very entertaining!
cosmiclove chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I adore your story!
Katy chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Thank god she did I would have cried even harder and I think it's perfect if alec died I would have punched you sorry I love them nothing personal
Blue Hope chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Great story, I hope you would write more.