Reviews for All Is Not Lost
medstudent1026 chapter 1 . 5/7
I looove itttt
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 3 . 7/18/2015
This was a really good story to read. I enjoyed it to the max. Great job!
She Just Lit It Up chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I think this is a very unlikely couple and hard to grapple with but the timeline and context in which you've created makes it plausible
I just want to let you know that this is my favourite Roy & Winry story because it is so beautifully written, realistic, & compelling ... I started looking for stories with this specific pairing because I wanted to find a writer that was talented enough to pull it off realistically and at the same time, explore all the angst-potential it had - and you did not disappoint!
Thank you so much for this story ... sorry I couldn't be more eloquent or specific about what I liked, but I hope you get the idea
Malevolent Reverie chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
You write the best FMA fanfiction I've ever seen and I don't know why this story doesn't have far more reviews. It's very refreshing to see something so eloquently composed.
Systemxyz chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
You have a wonderful, spot-on Mustang voice - I'm super impressed! I've been reading in the FMA fandom since 2008 and I think you have one of the best Roy voices. Thanks for sharing!
zonkiethegreat chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
DEAR GOD, I WANT MORE!

But seriously, this was another spectacular contribution to the world of Roy x Winry fanfiction, and of COURSE I was swooning by the end of it, because I am truly the loudest and proudest advocate of this pairing. ;)

You know just how to convey the exact pathos for this pairing, and it never ceases to amaze me how talented you are in doing it. It inspires me to get back on my laptop and finish my own works in progress (which are taking way too long to complete!)

You also focus on the mundane aspects of life in Central, and all these little details really allow us to delve into their world even further.

Thank you SO MUCH for writing another great piece. I hope to see more, and maybe some day we can all see you on the NYT Top Ten lists ;)

(hey other fanfic writers have done it! And they are not nearly as good as you!)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I really, really liked this. I wanted it to keep going! I love how you capture the complexity of their relationship and also how Central feels like a real city. Fantastic job.
Antigone Rex chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
A really thoughtful piece. Full of quiet, meaningful conversation. You capture the bittersweetness of the in-between moments so well. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Antigone Rex chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wow, this story is absolutely amazing. You paint such a great picture of an injured and confused Roy. Your prose is beautiful and spot-on. What a pleasure to read!
Oedipus Tex chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
You should publish this. You know, if it weren't a massive copyright infringement. But this is reeeeallllly good. Hooo-wheee, do you know how to write tension. And detail. And dialogue. I am in awe and am infinitely jealous.