Reviews for The Cursed and the Blessed
shannined chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
hades and persephone forever! I love those two. Please finish this story. Its really good!
shannined chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
ok... So the god of sleep is gay... Did not see that coming. Nice twist :)
Guest chapter 13 . 6/15/2014
I'm screwed and I know it. You haven't updated in a while, so I guess your done with this story. But this story is so awesome, and I LOVE the characters. I know it's pointless in asking you to update, but I hope you will. You have a gift in telling stories. Also if you're going through writers block, I understand. I would like to see a darker side to Macaria, being the youngest often makes a person feel left out or alone. Trust me I know the feeling, so maybe she might have some jealously for Melinoe and her father's relationship.
Renee Swan chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
This is really GOOD! AWESOME! TERRIFIC!
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE -
UPDATE
UPDATE
THANK YOU!
MoEscoB chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
I love your writing and how well informed you are of Greek Gods and Daemons. Have you considered a formal gathering of the death deities? Thanatos, Macaria, Charon, the Keres, Atropos? I always imagined Eris getting along well with her wicked sisters the Keres and generally picking on Thanatos. i would love to see how they would react to their normally stoic brother falling in love.
MoEscoB chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
I love these one shots!
macariadaughterofhades chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
good chapter, i can't wait to read what happnens next. i hope to read another chapter about my fav couple of the underworld MacariaxThanatos soon or maybe just a Macaria and hades chapter. u haven't written one of those or whatever u feel like.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/20/2013
I love it! Amazing!
nick chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
what a beautiful stories you write here, i really enjoying read this, another hadesxpersephone stories maybe ?
Thimble chapter 10 . 4/2/2013
Like how you added the bit about the curtains! I remember reading that the squeak of door hinges annoys Hypnos, so he just has curtains!
emseecapitolkay chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE WRITE MORE! OF ANYTHING!
y-icey chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
I so loved this chapter! Its nice to see some glimpses into their lives before they got married and such. They were so cute together! Loved it and can't wait for the next chapter!
Jen.Lawrence.23 chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
Goodness, I've been away for 3 years from FF, missing out on all these great stories, including yours. I love, love, love your story. The concept, the events that are happening... I'm begging for more! Hopefully you get internet as soon as possible so you can grace us with more updates.

I'm so in love with the daughters and I hope Macaria and Thanatos finally get their happy ever after. And it was so sweet recounting how Hades and Persephone got together without following the usual formula of the abduction. It's so much sweeter this way.

Great work and I hope you update soon! :D
macariadaughterofhades chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
Awe hades prosoed. At least it didn't you as long to update the chapter. Loved it. Update soon please.
Brimo chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
awww this is so sweet! :) Great chapter! Hoping for more MacariaxThanatos soon! :D :) Thanks for sharing!