Reviews for So Kiddo, Do I Get A Kiss Then?
Aragonda chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
This is amazing!
AragondaXsammy chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
This is da bomb! The writers should have thought of this, and put it on the show for all to see! Thi. Is. AMAZING.
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
oooh I love this
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2015
youve read good omens havnt you. i love that book.
StyxxsOmega chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
I really wanna know what happens next! Did you rewrite this story under a different name or are you still in the process of rewriting it? Just curious. Please write more when you can.
weasleychick32 chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
This is such an awesome story and the plot is riviting. I really really hope you update. Please?
BookAddict67 chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Damn. Thar was freakin amazing. I loved the end.
quoththeraven5 chapter 6 . 3/23/2014
I am so grateful you are not giving this one up! And I can't wait to see what you do with it!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
oh god i am beggging you to continue pleeeeeaaaase
sherlocks-skeletal-warlock chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
This is absolutely amazing! Please write more!
anna3311234 chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
Oh my god this this story is amazing plz telle you are going to continue this because i have to knw what happns next! the story is amazing and incredibly detailed it's one of a kind in an attention grabber, this is a beautiful masterpiece, you seriously have talent for the story! please please I'm begging you please continue it its like a good book I can't put down! keep up the amazing work! you seriously have an amazing talent in writing!
Avalonemyst chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
More?
Geckoshan chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Wow! Seriously one of the best fics I've read in a while, please continue!
Altamiya chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Oh, I find an awesome fic, I want to know what happens next, but...any hope for new updates? *o* pwetty pwetty please
FictionalNutter chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
I'm really enjoying this! Sabriel and Destiel are my absolute favorite pairings, so I'm curious to see where this goes!