Reviews for By the way, we're dating
Mai Scarlet chapter 30 . 1/3
Loved the fic! Especially how u gradually made naru fall for her n all the circumstances :3 keep up the great work n thx for this fic )/
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2016
It's a tough read when you have to re-read the same scene from every characters perspective.
ReaderWriter101 chapter 30 . 7/23/2016
Amazing story! I'm a total Naru x Mai fan, so this story really was just perfect! I felt that you kept everyone in-character, so great job. Keep writing, as you've got a lot of talent!
leenadavinci chapter 30 . 2/8/2016
omg write a sequel please this is just too cute!
Sheeta-chan chapter 30 . 12/23/2015
Awwwww I loved it! Super good! The writing was AMAZING. At first I didn't like the whole Gene pov, I'm glad you stopped. The build up was good and I loved how you always kept Naru in character. I have a favor to ask. Can you go read my story and tell me if I should continue?
FireStarRD chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
YES MADOKA, YOU GO!,
FireStarRD chapter 6 . 8/12/2015
Imagining Lin doing that has made my day 100x better, almost as good as the time a writer made him wear a tutu. XD
LillianAsterPotter chapter 30 . 7/3/2015
Great story but I wish there was more!
icewolf47845 chapter 30 . 6/28/2015
ohhhhhhhhhhh omg this story was awesome you are a awesome writer and you need to keep writing if people don't like it the that is there problem not your and remember the possibility's are endless

-ice
out
Bluejayway123 chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
This is SOOO hilarious! Great job!This really made me laugh!
SpainDeBoss chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
Hugs to treelow!
Wantmore chapter 30 . 5/28/2015
No part 2? Aww. The ending is so cute. Part 2 please i beg of you
leenadavinci chapter 30 . 5/23/2015
If u do in fact create another story to this one lile a sequel can u tell me the name of it? I need to know this is so good, this is the story that i took a day reading, how many pages is this? I only know the words, but you are an amazing writer!
Rowie025 chapter 30 . 4/28/2015
This is by far the most interesting, romantic and funniest ghost hunt story I've ever read
Thanks for writing such an amazing story
Sorry to busy to login but really I Already favorited this story love it a lot ! ;)
Zanataya chapter 30 . 3/20/2015
this was really good. you did a really good job on it. i hope you keep writing fanfics you are really good.