Reviews for By the way, we're dating
FireStarRD chapter 10 . 8/12
YES MADOKA, YOU GO!,
FireStarRD chapter 6 . 8/12
Imagining Lin doing that has made my day 100x better, almost as good as the time a writer made him wear a tutu. XD
LillianAsterPotter chapter 30 . 7/3
Great story but I wish there was more!
icewolf47845 chapter 30 . 6/28
ohhhhhhhhhhh omg this story was awesome you are a awesome writer and you need to keep writing if people don't like it the that is there problem not your and remember the possibility's are endless

-ice
out
Bluejayway123 chapter 4 . 6/9
This is SOOO hilarious! Great job!This really made me laugh!
SpainDeBoss chapter 6 . 6/5
Hugs to treelow!
Wantmore chapter 30 . 5/28
No part 2? Aww. The ending is so cute. Part 2 please i beg of you
leenadavinci chapter 30 . 5/23
If u do in fact create another story to this one lile a sequel can u tell me the name of it? I need to know this is so good, this is the story that i took a day reading, how many pages is this? I only know the words, but you are an amazing writer!
Rowie025 chapter 30 . 4/28
This is by far the most interesting, romantic and funniest ghost hunt story I've ever read
Thanks for writing such an amazing story
Sorry to busy to login but really I Already favorited this story love it a lot ! ;)
Zanataya chapter 30 . 3/20
this was really good. you did a really good job on it. i hope you keep writing fanfics you are really good.
MzShellSan chapter 30 . 3/9
I finally read it *cheers* I loved it but i still think Mai should have yelled at them *pouts*
MaixRu chapter 30 . 3/7
I love the end so much! Mai was so bold to make the first move. I wished there was more of their ''real relationship'' after the kiss though! still ugggggggggggggh i love it so much. good job!:)
Taniux chapter 30 . 2/21
Hahahaha, thanks a lot for your story. I really enjoyed reading it. It was sooo funny and cute )
La'Rose chapter 30 . 1/20
I am a huge ghost hunt fan and this story was amazing. It was well written and everything was great. To bad it ended though. I would've I to see them get married.
Ray08 chapter 30 . 1/20
Really luv this story was so good and thought you wrote the characters really well! Definitely going to go read some of your other works. Really good again :)