Reviews for Rogue
sunshineboogie chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
i wish it continued!
love your style, so sharp and precise
my top fave is 'I've gone rogue. Who knows what I'll do next'
* applause *
ggloverxx19 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
baad ass! which is my new way of saying AMAAZING! omg i havent actually READ a fanfic in months upon months! the premiere clearly got me nostalgic but yes looved it! missed this lol
Octopus in a Hat chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Short, but sweet. Very sweet. Not hot, exactly, but there's sort of a smug undercurrent running between the two of them. Of course she's going to slap him and immediately jump on the offensive, of course he's going to grab the bull by the horns and ask the obvious question. It's brilliant. Nate is just a foil for both of them, and it's brilliant.

You almost rehab Chuck when you write him, you strip back the rubbish and let him say what he needs to say. Things get wrapped up neatly and topped off with a bow, except they don't. Except he does still walk off, and she still doesn't stop him. The 'I love you' is the end and not the start, even if he doesn't know what what he means means.

Excellent times eight (arms).
Selfish and Shrewd chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
"But you do. And now, so do I. I'm a selfish, caddish scoundrel. And I'm in love with you. I've gone rogue. Who knows what I'll do next. Even I don't."

Perfect, perfect, perfect line!

Gaaaahhhh I'm fangirling so hard right now! This is amazing ughhh... I just adore the way you write Chuck, it's so... Chuck. I can't. Let me love you.
pty chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
It's good to see you back, and this story is quite good.
kousi chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Very beautiful story. I love pre-series stories, they're always so fun to read. And this one was absolutely great. :)
TriGemini chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Loved reading this. It was really great.
Lovelymeee chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Really great story! Hope it turn into a full out story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
So good! But PLEASE update "Seasons of Time"!
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
BRILLIANT.
eckomoon chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Aww. I love pre-series stuff! This was great, as usual. Love how Chuck was questioning Nate over and over and was so shocked. So adorable.
Laura chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
So good! I've missed your updates!