Reviews for Dragonball Z: Universe X
FlanneryObsessor chapter 6 . 1/11
I would like to present Chapter Six! I know it's a lot shorter than previous chapters but I wanted to heavily focus on Bardock and Trunks for the next chapter. :)
TheSkyBreakerV1 chapter 5 . 3/11/2015
Nice man. I only found out this story a few months ago but I think this was worth the wait. By the way, when is Bardock appearing. Is it sometime soon?
Son of Whitebeard chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
wow the power of cooler
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
UR a fucking genius
FlanneryObsessor chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
I must express my deepest apologies for not keeping people updated since the release of Chapter 4, a lot of things have prevented me from releasing Chapter 5 for so long...hopefully you'll still enjoy the chapter!
TheSkyBreakerV1 chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
When is the next update coming? It's been over 2 years now.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
You should continue with this story especially like the Mirai Gohan,Mirai Trunks and Vegeta vs Meta-Cooler fight looks like somebody has to be revived to help them against the "unstoppable" foe.

-Ultimate Mystic Trunks
Guest chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
Why not revive Yajirobe,Tien,Chiaotzu,Yamcha,Krillin,Piccolo,Vegeta or Gohan?Or even Goku(Heart Virus stuff)?
bobamon chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Decent story so far and interesting premise, so I'll be sure to keep reading. Some of the phrasing isn't great, but is perfectly readable so not a major problem.

One thing that's bugging me a bit though is the timeline issue. The timeline in which the canon cell was from (where he killed trunks) was one in which Trunks defeated the androids using a remote bulma built if I recall correctly. This happened before trunks second trip back in time (as if it was post time chamber he wouldn't have needed a remote and could have just destroyed them) , so I'm a tad confused. Perhaps you could clarify this in the next chaper.

Other than that a good read.
AlphaShenron chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
Very nice story I've read the whole thing and I like it. Still abit confused on the whole timeline changes but the logical conclusion is that Cell blindsighted Trunks when he arrived back after Bojacks invasion.
FlanneryObsessor chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
It has taken me...well over a month but finally Dragonball Z: Universe X - Chapter Four is finally completed. I must again apologize for how long it has taken me but real life can be...troublesome sometimes. What with potentially working a full-time job in the near future. I hope you all enjoy this latest chapter as we finally move onto the main story in Chapter Five!
F1nal Front1er chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Excellent chapter, you did a great job with the fight scenes and choosing when to include Gohan's sub-transformation. However, I think Vegeta might be slightly OOC; for example, he never called Gohan by his real name in the Androids saga. Then again, I suppose it's hard to think of what he would call Gohan as an adult. Anyway, can't wait for chapter 4!
FlanneryObsessor chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Just another update review. I am happy to say that chapter three has been completed! I cannot wait to see what you guys thinks of this chapter nor can I wait to begin chapter four!
ChimericWings chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Ooh, can't wait to see what happens next. I'm sort of confused though, whats the connection between Bardock and Trunks?
Full Power chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
So this would be the timeline that Cell came from, correct? Or am I wrong?