Reviews for This One is Different
GodricsPhoenix chapter 14 . 4/23
Great story! Jess seems a but took sappy at times, but you balance out those moments nicely! Keep up the good work and update soon!
readingishappiness chapter 14 . 4/15
Please update! Your story is amazing! I'm super eager to know what happens next!
klvilla595 chapter 14 . 3/24
I there more...?
Droolia chapter 14 . 2/14
And this is where you chose to abandon the story!? Ok, abandon is a harsh word, but you left us with such a major cliffhanger. Update please!
Droolia chapter 13 . 2/13
Thanks for not making Logan into a creepy unreasonable stalker guy. I really do like him and rory together and I dislike reading stories that bash him and make him do out of character (which you didn't do).
Droolia chapter 8 . 2/13
Thanks for having Logan witness rory and Jess' good bye. I was hoping he'd get a taste oh his own medicine.
pinkrose14 chapter 14 . 1/2
I love love love this story! Please update ASAP I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2014
Just happened upon this fic and I am having fun with its self awareness or metafiction if you will - very much enjoying your characterization and the main modifications you have made to the plot. The part where Rory and Logan split - that episode when she agrees to try to be his girlfriend was exactly the point in the series when I wanted to shake her to get some sense into her- well that and sleeping with Dean. You have my attention. Looking forward to the next update.
satoz chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
:) thanks for the update
DrewSaywer chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
Ah! I can't believe you ended it there! I just had to retread the whole story because I couldn't remember how it went. I forgot how good it is! I loved the part about "if my life was a tv show". It was brilliant. I hope you continue writing this. I can't wait to see how Jess reacts to finding out about Rory sleeping with Dean.
jordana60 chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
I just found your story and finished reading it in 1 sitting!. It's a wonderful Literati story and the banter between Rory and Jess is dead on. You have painted a story with your words and I actually feel like I'm right inside the story. You even have Lorelai and Luke and Logan and Paris perfected. I can feel the passion and love between Rory and Jess. I'm glad I found you after the 14 chapters, so I didn't have to wait years for an update!. I hope you're back on a roll because I am so excited to see where you continue to take this and I look forward to continuing this journey with you!
jackiex3 chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
oh my god you better update this quick because you CANNOT leave it like that! it was such a good chapter with their sexual build up and jess being all nice and sweet but omfg i NEED to know how jess is gonna handle this!
RHatch89 chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
awesome update :)
Scarlet3086 chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
This was a great chapter. It had a little of everything, and it left me wanting more! Thanks!
Nancy chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
Jess and Rory are in a pretty good place. Honesty can be painful, but the saying is right: honesty is the best policy! Good luck to Rory and Jess. Goodbye Dean and self-important Logan. Hello Jess and Rory. Thanks for writing and sharing. More soon please.