Reviews for Smoke
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That was such a sad story, yet it was really good. I liked it, thus it is my favorite. :D It's very well written.

ferret nin
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I really like the way you've structured this, I don't know why but I don't think that it would have been quite so effective in order. The last section, even though short, really packs a punch the way you've written it. Great stuff.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
So I lied. I will review everything I need to review /then/ get Clara to write. Because I'm so behind on reviews and I feel terrible about it.

Now, I still completely agree that it works in the order that it's written it. It's definitely refreshing and something oddly cool to have it in this order, and I think that's why it works so well.

Sirius, Remus and James are all wonderfully characterized here. And I really adore the fact that you showed why Sirius started smoking and why he quit. Though, it's really sad that Azkaban forced him to.

My favorite bit: "He isn't sad, not yet. He's angry, furious." - I don't know why, but I really liked this.

Overall, I still think it's wonderful :D
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was a very interesting fic - a fic on Sirius smoking. Very original, I will admit :) And if there is one slash pairing I like, it's Remus/Sirius hehe. Great writing and I think it truly was a very original piece. Well done.
Ravenna Reckless chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This was sweet and enjoyable :)
(Can you imagine if there was something like the prison-cigarette-bartering-system-thingy in azkaban? Sirius wins a pack of smokes in a card game against Yaxley (or whatevs).. heh.)
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I love this! The structure works so well, and the last section is very poignant. Great story!
girlwith1oneeye chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Whoa. Intense, that one. The end is so sad... And I love Sirius/James friendship. And Wolfstar romance, but that goes without saying ;-)
Good job!
Cheers
Sarah
kci47 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aw, I love the unconditional understanding and acceptance between the three boys!
Revelation Rebel chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
(whimpers)
Poor Siri...
Shira Lansys chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
*cries*

Why is EVERY Wolfstar story I read a sad one? Even the happy ones?! Dx

Lovely piece of writing.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Wow. This was really good; I'm in the competition too(Sirius Black, October one, not the OTP boot camp), and I was curious to see what others were writing. I've never really read any Remus/Sirius, but this was very well done. An interesting spin on things, and I loved the summary. :) An all around good job!