Reviews for After dinner
LJ Summers chapter 7 . 6/14
This was SUCH a charming story. I even went misty-eyed here at the end. Beautifully done. :)
horsecrazy04 chapter 7 . 2/26
That was so beautiful
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 2/14
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 7 . 1/31
Great story, you captured their emotions really well
This story is so cute :) I really like the way you included the reaction of the townspeople and how Shang is different from the other men who see her as a "trophy" instead of the person she is. I also really like that Shang took off her makeup-it's such a beautiful parallel to the movie :) Thank you for sharing this fantastic story, and God bless!
Gali chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
GAH THAT LAST LINE UGH! *clutches heart and falls over* oh how that took my breath away! If only I could find a man like that!
serenityselena chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
great story :)
Riyu-sama chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
Your fanfic is really great! A good short story *nods* I Love it to bits and pieces. It's really good on how you portrayed their personalities here. Shang obviously getting a little too nervous and whatnot, finding it awkward of sort because Mulan's a woman and all. And Mulan, brushing up more to her feminine side, showing that despite her tough and bit of tomboyish ways, she really was just like other normal girls - in a way-.

The setting and timeline of this was good as well, I Love how you didn't fast forwards things and that there were day intervals and whatnot. And also, I don't know much about Chinese traditions as well, though I have vague knowledge about their traditions - in my opinion it was all pretty well thought of and that it seemed to flow perfectly with the story anyways, so even without research for their history, your fic is a good stand here.

Also, I Love how you portrayed their pure feelings for each other, like how innocent like their feelings for each other are and that gentleman personality Shang had, not wanting to kiss Mulan before getting married. Lastly, I Love how you write as well, very detailed and full of vivid words that some of them were quite uncommon but, it was just the way how I like to read stories!

All in all, this fanfic is very good and I Love it! Kudos for ya author! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story
happysmiles500 chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
This was an absolutely beautiful story! I nearly melted in the last part of the story and it was absolutely perfect!
Ava-Potter gal chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Such a good story. I applaud you for that. And also for having good spelling and grammar, unlike most of the other stories in this pairing.
FaLyn9 chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
you will not believe how hard i screamed at the ending, SO FREAKING CUTE!
Vane chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
That was the most beautiful story I've ever herd! It made me cry with happiness:')
don't-even-ask1 chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Very sweet!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Awwww! That was so cute! Well done!

Guest
erlgirl9 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is the most adorable thing.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »