Reviews for After dinner
Riyu-sama chapter 7 . 1/17
Your fanfic is really great! A good short story *nods* I Love it to bits and pieces. It's really good on how you portrayed their personalities here. Shang obviously getting a little too nervous and whatnot, finding it awkward of sort because Mulan's a woman and all. And Mulan, brushing up more to her feminine side, showing that despite her tough and bit of tomboyish ways, she really was just like other normal girls - in a way-.

The setting and timeline of this was good as well, I Love how you didn't fast forwards things and that there were day intervals and whatnot. And also, I don't know much about Chinese traditions as well, though I have vague knowledge about their traditions - in my opinion it was all pretty well thought of and that it seemed to flow perfectly with the story anyways, so even without research for their history, your fic is a good stand here.

Also, I Love how you portrayed their pure feelings for each other, like how innocent like their feelings for each other are and that gentleman personality Shang had, not wanting to kiss Mulan before getting married. Lastly, I Love how you write as well, very detailed and full of vivid words that some of them were quite uncommon but, it was just the way how I like to read stories!

All in all, this fanfic is very good and I Love it! Kudos for ya author! Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story
happysmiles500 chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
This was an absolutely beautiful story! I nearly melted in the last part of the story and it was absolutely perfect!
Ava-Potter gal chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Such a good story. I applaud you for that. And also for having good spelling and grammar, unlike most of the other stories in this pairing.
FaLyn9 chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
you will not believe how hard i screamed at the ending, SO FREAKING CUTE!
Vane chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
That was the most beautiful story I've ever herd! It made me cry with happiness:')
don't-even-ask1 chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Very sweet!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2013
Awwww! That was so cute! Well done!

Guest
erlgirl9 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is the most adorable thing.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
Oh I'm getting the feels! Love it!
Godschildtweety chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Great story
brittanybblair chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
I absolutely love this story! I have read several fanfics on Mulan and I feel that you did an amazing job capturing both Mulan's and Shang's characters. Their awkwardness paired with the words they used made it easy to feel as if you were just continuing the movie script. I applaud you.
dance-4444 chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
this is quite good i enjoyed it
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
I loved it
GentleTurbulence chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I loved this story!
Cakedecorator chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Nice one, Shang! HA! Take THAT, Matchmaker! You said that Mulan wouldn't be suited for marriage, and now look! IN YOUR FACE!