Reviews for All the Skies
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Awwww! This is clever! I like it, even if it's not canon. :D Are you gonna continue it?
Doubletime12 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Holy shipmates! Brain malfunction at that last bit. What if it were true? Loved it by the way, especially changing Rose into River. Imagine if that were true? I like your way of thinking.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Wow...
Brazen Wulf chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Very well written and very enjoyable! I only wish you could've stretched out some of these great little plots that we could savor it. Perhaps something to try one day? :) A very clever theory! Enjoy learning what comes along with River Song.
Writersdream18 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
OH! HOW I WISH YOU WERE RIGHT! this is just awesome! LOVE IT! so wish this was true cause i can't like River...just can't...Rose is THE best and River...just isn't...LOVE!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
A very interesting theory and very well written. Good job. You nearly made me cry in public.
StoryWriterOfAll-101 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
If there was no Amy X Rory... This would definetly be a possibility! :)
Atarah Derek chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Well, you got the part about River being able to regenerate right. And the part about her being born not to Time Lords (so she's not Gallifreyan in origin), but to humans. And yeah, the Doctor probably was the one to teach her Gallifreyan, although I suspect she only learned New Gallifreyan and used that knowledge and the TARDIS library to learn Old High Gallifreyan. Oh wait, that's a spoiler. ;)
fuckboy69 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
And
Urgh
Emotions
Veriria chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Doctor Who is an incredible series, and this story just cracked me up! I love it!
HetaliaDerp chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I literally dropped my iPod on my stomach in shock. This was brilliant. I really don't like the metacrisis paired with Rose, but he was portrayed nicely here. They all were. And I was near tears during, like, the whole thing. Loved it.