Reviews for One and Only
That was cute!
Dustinw522 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Loved it. :D
Exintaris chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I found notifications of some old messages from you while pruning my email folder, and decided to check and see if you had continued writing. I'm glad to see you that you have. I haven't been checking the site often in the last year, so missed your later works. This was very romantic, but that is appropriate to the moment that they are in; we all know what will go wrong and eventually (if implausibly, in my opinion) come right. Well done.
wazzy593 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
this is just beautiful. :)
inabfriends chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
OH MY GOD I LOVED IT :) :) IT GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS :) IT IS REALLY MOVING,YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER :)
HazelHPwiz chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Adorable! Great job! :)
MystifyingFog chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This is adorable, I like this idea. The pro list that Rachel wrote for Ross was a great addition. I thought it was really sweet :)
R.Geller chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
It was amazing. I have been waiting impatiently for you to post a new story, and a one-shot was just enough to hold me over for any amazing story of yours to come. Thanks for sharing!
Mille Vera chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
That was absolutely beautiful. I've always loved the very start of their relationship. The pros list Rachel made for Ross was totally adorable, too. I think I've shed a tear. This is wonderful.

If it's not too much to ask, would you mind reviewing the recent chapters of my story? You don't have to.
Cybermals chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Oh, WOW. This has GOT to go on the Favorite list now!
I Heart Ross and Rachel chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awww. I loved it so, so much. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this. Can't wait to read more of your stories you write in the future. This was phenomenal, it couldn't have been any better. It was perfect. Thank you so much. :)