Reviews for The Faces of Fear
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Everything's going to be all right now right?
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
that was very exciting! thanks for a quick update. i'm glad that they reached HG in time, but that was a pretty potent artifact, to manage to burn through her gloves. I can't wait to find out more of what actually happened.. this is shaping up pretty nicely!
layhee chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Oh my god this is awesome! It's so well-written and I can hear their voices in my head! Even loving the melo-drama (and don't worry - there's nowhere near too much of it)! Don't leave us hanging for long! 3
curiositycollection chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Hmm. Myka is getting vibes? Also, I agree with you (& Pete) that the Warehouse could be the setting for a "great horror movie." Suspenseful, and well done!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
You need to update. soon. cliffhangers kill me
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
What a fantastic start! Poor HG! I can't wait to see what happens next!
fred249 chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
What's happened to HG?! Ah great cliffhanger .
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Once Upon a Femmeslash chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
How could you end the chapter there? Trés mechante! Asdfghjkl I can't wait till the next chapter! Helenaaa!
FallenAway chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Ah! Another story! been a while :[
I'm digging it so far... please, update soon... and finish all the other fics I'm following :P
Anono chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Hmm. Early to say much, but I like your writing style. Hopefully you jump into action quickly... medias res all the way, yeah? Update soon?
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I like how this reads so far. I'm lioking forward to seeing how this plays out. Update soon?
gigi2690 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Love it. You've got the characters down really well, and the tension is delicious. I will be waiting with bated breath for more.
BeringAndWells chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Loving it. I can't get enough of Myka and HG fics so this is bound to be a favorite. The ping in NY sounds pretty interesting too.

More soon please.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love this story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter, please post soon! :)