Reviews for Principia Parva
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Wow. Yeah just wow. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
good!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Oh I like a jealous clint
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
haha I would so want to see that dude's face, loved it!
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
oh dear god i would pay to see that man's face after they came out of the dressing room haha! hehe i love how you said at the beginning

"It was kind of disconcerting how easily he fell into the role, how well he played a silent, hulking mass of a man who had no purpose in life but to walk her to the stage and back every evening, to hover during rehearsals, to drive her home at night.

He rather liked it (very, very secretly, of course)."

it sheds an interesting light on his honest feelings for Natasha :) like i know there's the i love you part (which i love of course no matter how many different ways it happens) haha but I really like the little things just as much as the flashy scenes :) It's one of my favorite things about your writing :) the details you highlight and mention here and there fascinate me :) i love the depth and those are some of the best ways to show different sides of these complex characters ;) great job! I think I'm becoming your fan or something XD
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awesome! Loved it! Loud sex is the best kind, isn't it?
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This was just gold. I just fucking love your Clint/Natasha stuff. I'm glad that you've written so much of it. Keep it up! :D
Sofia Bee chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Another lovey story. Clint being jealous just makes me smile. Loved it.
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
bwahahah. i love smug!clint.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
after collecting my melted mind after that ending scene, I I can't think... still can't think... maybe after another chapter...
Hermiola chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Well, my Clintasha obsession has found - as we Italians would say - bread for its teeth! Loved this one.
Acdsee chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Definitely hot! Also intriguing, what's next?
discordchick chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
hah! The stupid guy heard! Loved it. Jealous possessive Clint is positively hot, and surprisingly so was the knife play. But any kink you write would make me hot. No joke. Exceptional job. :)
Malmal86 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I LOVED this! One of your best one shots for sure! Clint smirk at the end was my favorite part! Please write more stories with them getting jealous, I'm very interested. ;)
fictionalfinesse chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
whoo! is it hot in here? My goodness you are really good at writing these stories. 3 major love