Reviews for With this Ring
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Loved this! Please write more Puckleberry. Thanks so much!
Selena Cedillo chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
OMG this is so adorable awwwww
hazeleyes2881 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Awww! So incredibly sweet! I loved reading the sweet, nervous side of Puck who just wanted everything to go right. Yet another awesome fic of yours I've read!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
That was so sweet and perfect I'ma bookmark this page because this is going to be my go-to puckleberry fic Thank you. I can't describe the emotions I'm feeling right now.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Yessssssss! Adam Sandler The Wedding Singer, lol. Hehe! Puckleberry is epic and should be endgame, they're lovely and amazing. This was well done and appreciated. Oh, and funniest line from The Wedding Singer - "he's losing his mind... and I'm reaping all the benefits." hahaha
donna14 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Yeah, I was so happy to see another story from you! I was doing the happy dance! This was such a beautifully done story! One of my favorites! Thank you!
polarpi chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Fantastic...absolutely love this! :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
so sweet
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This was amazing! Loved it!
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Ah I loved it! Putting the Adam Sandler song in there was sweet :)
joker to the thief chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I love you so much for writing this. And Puck's proposal just melted my lump of coal of a heart ;) My favorite part here has to be Kurt and Puck's friendship - really, Kurt is the only who can get away with saying half of what he says to Puck and still come out with his face intact.

*sighs* You're a sweetheart and I've missed you oodles, Alli. Thanks for this :)
jperks chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This was SO wonderful - I just don't have words to describe how much I loved it. The reference back to "Naming Rights" (one of my all time favorite stories by the way) was fun to see. Thank you so much for sharing it.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Amazing! I love it! :D
carrie4angel chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I just LOVE this so much. It is this perfect slice of Puckleberry heaven. From the amazing way we see everything through Puck's eyes, his honesty about the mistakes he has made along the way and how he has worked so hard to no be the screw up that everyone was trying to convince Rachel he was, to the proposal it self which was super romantic and so perfect for them. The added details about the friendship between Mike and Rachel, plus Kurt being Puck's BFF and how he explains what the perks of having a gay friend are, really added depth to the story and made me love it even more.
Seriously in a time when it really seems as if all hope of Puckleberry is lost, your story comes along and reminds us why we need to remember the good times, and why we need to keep letting RIB know that Puck is the better choice for Rachel. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE .
mrstubbington chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh how i missed your Puckleberry!This is amazing!