Reviews for Damage Done
sobela chapter 7 . 7/24
Good story a little sad but np ..the story is over?
I need to read slower I think I missed somethings. _'
LDaastrich chapter 7 . 6/7
What a lovely story! A pity it seems to be abandoned, but really, great start, and I loved their interactions...hope you will come back to writing it someday
Zedoc chapter 7 . 2/18
More please!
nerdylittlesecret chapter 7 . 1/30
This had the potential to be one of my favorite fanfics.
I absolutely adored the Severus you brought to life.
I'm very sorry that it seems to be abandoned.
serasvictoria666 chapter 7 . 1/23
I really really hope you still have plans to finish your stories. I definitely enjoyed reading this one and really want to read more of it.
thickety chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
Wow, this is a really nice start! A painful cliffie to pause at, but so very promising. I really like the layers of entanglements keeping them apart right now, and having the librarian as competition - but not a crazed bitch! - is both novel and welcome. It's been an age since you've worked on it, but I would truly love to see the rest. Nicely done!
Baskina chapter 7 . 10/16/2015
So sad such a wonderfully written storyline has not been finished! I really enjoyed your writing.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
nooo
come back! keep going!
GrimCloud chapter 7 . 5/18/2015
I mean I LOVE it, but where is the rest of it?!
Agcadx1 chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
Ugh! Will this be finished? I didn't notice the lack of a complete at the end.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 4/24/2015
Well, at least he's having *helpful* accidental magic...and finding the blonde in Krum's bed just made things all better, didn't it?

But Snape is right to pursue other relationships just now; Miss Borden will make a nice flirtation, and let Snape know that he is actually attractive, and not just accepting charity (which alas was the tone of all of his other relationships in life). And Hermione knowing that others find Snape attractive will, with luck, keep her from stomping all over him the way Lily did.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/17/2015
So you fucked over your characters then abandoned the fic. Nice.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 4/11/2015
A hex here, a little poisoning there...ah, life among the Slytherins. No wonder Lara is so restful; and I expect Snape thinks fairly well of Luna when he gets around to it.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
Yes, Snape is right-they both need healing.

I love that Snape attracted a fellow bookaholic, though; the walking around, social interaction, and pocket money will be good for him. He does need to stretch himself a little.

And if Hermione gets a little jealous of the librarian, well, hey; Severus should never have to be dependent on just one person in his life-it's never worked out well.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
Well, it's clear that Snape's health is returning, both physically and otherwise; now, Hermione might need to sit down with him and part of a brandy bottle in order to regain her equilibrium.

Draco's letter was cute, though, as was Snape's reply.