Reviews for Damage Done
GrimCloud chapter 7 . 5/18
I mean I LOVE it, but where is the rest of it?!
Agcadx1 chapter 7 . 4/29
Ugh! Will this be finished? I didn't notice the lack of a complete at the end.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 4/24
Well, at least he's having *helpful* accidental magic...and finding the blonde in Krum's bed just made things all better, didn't it?

But Snape is right to pursue other relationships just now; Miss Borden will make a nice flirtation, and let Snape know that he is actually attractive, and not just accepting charity (which alas was the tone of all of his other relationships in life). And Hermione knowing that others find Snape attractive will, with luck, keep her from stomping all over him the way Lily did.
So you fucked over your characters then abandoned the fic. Nice.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 4/11
A hex here, a little poisoning there...ah, life among the Slytherins. No wonder Lara is so restful; and I expect Snape thinks fairly well of Luna when he gets around to it.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 4/9
Yes, Snape is right-they both need healing.

I love that Snape attracted a fellow bookaholic, though; the walking around, social interaction, and pocket money will be good for him. He does need to stretch himself a little.

And if Hermione gets a little jealous of the librarian, well, hey; Severus should never have to be dependent on just one person in his life-it's never worked out well.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 3/31
Well, it's clear that Snape's health is returning, both physically and otherwise; now, Hermione might need to sit down with him and part of a brandy bottle in order to regain her equilibrium.

Draco's letter was cute, though, as was Snape's reply.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 3/26
Ah, the voice of the branch falling on someone annoying is heard in the land-nice bit of accidental magic for Snape there. And, as ever, it's directed to protecting someone he loves.

Let's hope he finds more than just one person in his life to depend on, though; after his experiences with Lily and with Albus, one person just isn't enough.

But frankly, Viktor deserved it. And Hermione won't be happy about being stuck with the bill, either.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 3/21
It's not enough to condemn him, but the Ministry has to steal from him, too. What a pity that Snape doesn't want to become the new Dark Lord.

And Hermione is becoming indignant enough to help him.

Still, Draco needs a spanking (but his attack is no surprise; a lot of collaborators with the Germans in France covered their tracks by shaving women's heads).
EwigeStudentin chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Such a delicious and involving story! I like the setting very much and your writing is very enjoyable. I hope you'll get around to finishing this story someday.
idon'tedit chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Will there be more?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
FUCK U FINISH IT DAMMIT
jensteed chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Awwww that's not fair! It was such a lovely story, I'd love to read more...pretty pretty pretty pretty please?
jensteed chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
*ugh* Percy is still such a berk! Poor Snape, it's such a sweet, sad story so far.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
I think I have read this story some time ago and just reread it now. I still like it very much.

So what happend? Why did you not go on with it? Will you eventually or have you abandonned it? It would be a pity as it is really a good story.