Reviews for Damage Done
Dragon Ashes chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Poor Snape. Poor Hermione. I love Hermione's retort, though: a hit to the pride is sometimes just a painful as a hit to the heart, though it tends to fade faster. One must wonder, though: if she genuinely lacked affection for Krum to such a degree, why was she in a relationship with him in the first place...?

And oh, Draco. His letter makes him seem like an angry kitten: all fluff, no real bite.
sweetpdea chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
orlando switch chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
As much as i want them to share a kiss I do hope they first discover that these uncontrollable outburst of magic are his. Otherwise it would become a very hot kiss with the whole environment around them burning (as I am convinced his magic was not at maximum burning level yet). But I am curious what needs to happen before one of them will connect the dots...this obviously was a bad time to do so...so one of them needs to create a second chance.
O and something else. Just before Snape leaves the house you wrote: "He walked upstairs to get his dragonhide boots, barely noticing that he managed the flight of steps with ease" This immediately struck me. Was he just feeling energized because of looking forward to see her again? Or is it a sign which he hasn't noticed yet that the fact his magic is flowing again -albeit uncontrollable- is improving his strenght? I'm now doing the same to you as I always tend to do with Aurette, bombarding you with questions and observations. - I hope you'll take that as a compliment.
TessLouise chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Hmpf - I wonder what she's thinking...
brandi1498 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
OH Poor Severus...Bless his heart! I am positive the cookies burst into flame because of his magic..Whoohoo!

I just hope THEY figure it out..But gosh what a bucket of cold water to throw on the "KISS" that was about to happen..Grrrr! LOL!

So looking forward to the next chapter..How about tomorrow...YES!? LOL! WELL DONE, Yes indeed WELL DONE!
Aurette chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
"If she wanted to turn him inside out and take up residence in his skin, he wanted her to feel free to do so. She was welcome to whatever she needed."

Yeah, that line puddles me every time. I frackin' love this one, Deeg.
worrywart chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
&!*( %(*%!#(%(&*! ARRGHA! *bursts into tears of exasperation* I squinted sideways...saw it glimpse by me. Got me all excited. Then...nofink. Shall I send you some lemons to squeeze out a nice lovely longer lemony chapter?
MollysSister chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Well if getting pissed at Viktor is what it takes to uncork his magic then I am happy for the oggling of the waitress. Otherwise Viktor is a pig and I hope he gets dragon pox.

I LOVE WANDLORE! Those few lines about how wands work had me bouncing in my seat. Loved it!
JaneDoh0 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Woo hoo-a new story from you! I really like it so far. Your portrayal of how the Wizarding world treats Severus seems like how it would happen with real people. After seeing Severus as Voldemort's right-hand man, those opposed to Voldemort would hate and fear him, and any supporters would want to kill him. It is sad that some of the people who should know better (I am looking at you Minerva, you Poppy, and you Arthur Weasley) have also abandoned him.

Your Severus and Hermione also seem true to their characters. Is Severus's accidental magic a hopeful sign?
TalesOfSpike chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Oooh! Methinks that Snape has been Occluding everything for so very long that he managed to put a subconscious block on his magic along with his feelings.

He convinces himself that he doesn't care about how 99.99% of the world's population treats him, but he must.

He convinces himself he can control what he feels for Hermione, but I suspect there would be no tendre at all if things had gone according to his original plan.

I just hope that coffee was good and hot.

Sorry to be such a slow-coach, but the notification arrived late at night and then by the time I got up there were a bunch of new emails on top... You know the story. Your review reply was a convenient reminder.
Whimsical-notes chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Yes, another update!

You've made me terribly interested in knowing how things will turn out, and I can't wait to read more!

Grape is a terrific ship, and it'll always my my OTP; it's just that awesome. I can't wait for the next update!
kitty-gurl1 chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
oh? is Snape maybe using some of his magic the accidental/emotional way?
orlando switch chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Yay, an new story of yours! And what a promising beginning. Just wondering: why was Hermione the only one visiting Snape? What happened with Minerva or other order members? Is he still in touch with them?
I like your attention to detail and I really hope this will be a nice, long story.
orlando switch chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
When I see your name I always think of Love, carefully folded which is one of my all time favorite stories. And here you have done it again: portrayed both Snape and Hermione in a vulnerable way, caring for each other but not really aware about their mutual feelings. I like the balance between their slow inner change and the events that happen outside them and around them. And I'm really looking forward to your updates twice a week!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
So the coffee just fell "accidentially" in Viktors lap? It's good Snape seems to be able to wield some magic but he still must have some blocks between himself and his magic if he didn't felt it was his doing. And I liked his message to Draco, it was such typical Slytherin kind of action (both the hex in hindsight and his note). I hope Draco wants to get in touch again. He needs some help to get his funds back if he don't want to involve Potter. - I must say this made me wondering where Minerva is in this whole story, or other former Order members like Kingsley. - One question though, you said one chapter earlier they had to go to the ministry and his healer appointment and we only have seen them go to Gringotts and his healer. Was the ministry appointment not interesting?
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »