Reviews for Damage Done
Zanzi1 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
O! Heartache. Love it! And very interested to learn more about all this unintentional magic. Wonderful, can't wait for more.
lovealan chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Really good story. Please update soon.
christev chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Okay, proof beyond a doubt that Krum is an idiot, and she's so much better shod of him. What kind of man just runs away, seriously? I'm wondering if Hermione is too embarrassed of what happened between her and Snape, or regretful?

And - lest I forget - Dark Lord Urine as Draco's 'chosen' refreshment! I almost choked when I read that - wonderful! Eager to find out what's going on in Draco's drunken little head. After all, how can he refuse such a heartfelt invitation? :D
heartmom88 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Gee, rip my heart out while you're at it! You've got that tension thang down to a science.

Had to cackle at the Slytherin insult-fest...

But this is where you won me over: The wind blew vicious, freezing blasts of winter air across his exposed ears and face, causing him to try to turn his face into his insufficient collar. The dead leaves in the trees rattled as he made his way up her garden path to her back porch. The bushes he passed were all dead scraggly things that caught at the edges of his clothing, and he imagined he could feel her neighbor's eyes all over him as he left the safety of his Notice-Me-Not Charmed home.

Might have been the "insufficient collar" (aided by childhood memories of prairie winds combined with a nip in the air today) but that passage just popped for me... and made me appreciate the other artistically-placed tidbits you inserted along the way (for example: "where his mail lay in a dispirited pile on his *welcome* mat"). You have a lovely way with words, my friend.

Back to Snape... Think he might need to see someone about that spontaneous magic thing he has going on? We'd hate to see it interfere further with his social life. ;)

Thanks for posting!
hm88
christev chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Woah, is Snape's magic coming back and doing naughty things without him intending it? I sure hope he's the one responsible for that coffee cup, anyway! And Krum - what's his problem? Hermione will be better off without him, (and With Sev) obviously! :D
RCLaurent chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Damn. It's going to be a hard wait between updates this time. Well done.
feelingcowgirlish chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Poor Snape! :( he so longs for Hermione
Prettychocolate chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Goodness gracious. I almost flamed up as well! :o) That's the second time he's done magic without realizing it. It's almost like in the novels when a child begins displaying their magic. Is it a block? Or could it be something else? Hmmm. Can't wait for more! Thanks for writing and sharing!
duj chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Pity his returning magic is so uncontrolled it explodes at the wrong moment.
christev chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Argh. It's almost more than I can take, reading where Snape undergoes humiliation just by stepping out in public. And you make my blood boil in the part talking about Fudge grafting away anything Snape had of value. Makes me want to step into the story and go all Crazy Hag on Fudge's arse! :D
meg527 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Ugh! It's going to be a very long couple of days until the next chapter!
stexgirl2000 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
You are a cruel author, leaving poor Severus fearing that their relationship is ruined. And the biscuits burned? Lol. What a coincidence.
JennieLK chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
I am really enjoying this story and am looking forward to the update.
Dragon Ashes chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Poor Snape. Poor Hermione. I love Hermione's retort, though: a hit to the pride is sometimes just a painful as a hit to the heart, though it tends to fade faster. One must wonder, though: if she genuinely lacked affection for Krum to such a degree, why was she in a relationship with him in the first place...?

And oh, Draco. His letter makes him seem like an angry kitten: all fluff, no real bite.
sweetpdea chapter 4 . 10/10/2012