Reviews for Damage Done
brandi1498 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh WOW! I love this first chapter, I can't wait for more and see where you take this..Well done...GREAT beginning! Sorry I forgot to sign in to post a moment ago!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
meg527 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awesome! I like everything so far!
TalesOfSpike chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aww. Even just in this brief insight, we can see that they both care deeply for each other. It makes me wonder what the status of Hermione's relationship with Viktor is.
zanzi1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I'm so excited to see a new story from you, absolutely love your work. And hurt/comfort too! Squee squee squee. Wonderful beginning, I can't wait to read more. Thank you for this!
luvslinkpk88 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Love it. Please continue as soon as possible

Ashley
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I definitely loved this, great first chapter, looking forward to more :)
worrywart chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh, this is fabulous! I can't wait for more!
prettychocolate chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Love it! So many questions, but I'll not ask. I'll just keep reading!
duj chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Sweet story so far. Pity canon-Hermione probably *didn't* care enough to go look for him.
RCLaurent chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Intriguing already, plus you can write well. I'm curious to see how this unfolds.
monkeemary chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Bliss. . H/C. Cottage. Banter. Gingerbread (my very favorite, and now I wish I had some.) Happy sigh - I just know this is going to be lovely!
KuroEnna chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I had almost forgot about this pairing. Its been more than 2 years since I read about it. Dear God, you have rekindle my love for them. Thank you :)
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Love it. Can't wait to read more!

Thanks for posting-
hm88
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Good start! I do hope she remembered the dittany, since she saw that it worked on Harry's snakebite.
229 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »