Reviews for Damage Done
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Aargh! I'd have hoped that Percy might have learned something from his experience in the Ministry but it seems not. I just hope Penelope and Molly between them can mentally batter some sense into him.

And I see you're still keeping us in suspense about VK. Tease.

As for your protagonists, do they even realise how attuned to each other they must be when his dreams wake her up a garden away? I think not.
heartmom88 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Beautifully detailed and bookended. Thanks for posting!

hm88
sweetpdea chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I love it so far please pleasse update now!
gakuhaitsu chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Love it! Love it! Absolutely in love with it! Poor Severus... afterall he's already suffered too. Will kill fudge in my spare time for him.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
still loving it so far
HelenaRickman1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I'm liking it! Light and slightly sweet, I know it'll keep getting better! Thanks for the story I look forward to the updates :)
stexgirl2000 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I am loving this story. I like the way you just plop us down right into the middle of their friendship/relationship with each other. He's still so...Snape, but somewhat gentler with her. Her guilt, his acceptance of just being alive and free from Dumbledore and Riddle and grateful for her friendship, it's an interesting mix. I'm looking forward to seeing where you are going with this.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Loved it, simple as that :)
brandi1498 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Hoorah, an update, This is wonderful...I sure hope they can get Severus's vault open and find it isn't empty...His mothers jewels, Poor Severus..I hope they can bring charges against Fudge...

Well done, looking forward to more...GREAT 2nd chapter...
meg527 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Thanks for such a quick update! This is a fabulous story!
Wolfpack89 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Loving it! Can we start a "Cornelius Fudge Sucks" Club?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Ooooh. Me likey :)
MollysSister chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
So HG has more than one house on her property? Since he can see her house from his? Are you going to make me look up mambas and vipers or will you just tell me about them? Is HG dating VK? Did HG become a healer after nearly killing SS? Whats SS doing for income? Does the Ministry have disability payments? I don't mean to be annoying. Really. I just have all these questions popping into my head as I read. How about I shut the he11 up and just wait for the next chapter? ((nods))
brandi1498 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh WOW! I love this first chapter, I can't wait for more and see where you take this..Well done...GREAT beginning! Sorry I forgot to sign in to post a moment ago!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012