Reviews for Damage Done
stexgirl2000 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I am loving this story. I like the way you just plop us down right into the middle of their friendship/relationship with each other. He's still so...Snape, but somewhat gentler with her. Her guilt, his acceptance of just being alive and free from Dumbledore and Riddle and grateful for her friendship, it's an interesting mix. I'm looking forward to seeing where you are going with this.
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Loved it, simple as that :)
brandi1498 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Hoorah, an update, This is wonderful...I sure hope they can get Severus's vault open and find it isn't empty...His mothers jewels, Poor Severus..I hope they can bring charges against Fudge...

Well done, looking forward to more...GREAT 2nd chapter...
meg527 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Thanks for such a quick update! This is a fabulous story!
Wolfpack89 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Loving it! Can we start a "Cornelius Fudge Sucks" Club?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Ooooh. Me likey :)
MollysSister chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
So HG has more than one house on her property? Since he can see her house from his? Are you going to make me look up mambas and vipers or will you just tell me about them? Is HG dating VK? Did HG become a healer after nearly killing SS? Whats SS doing for income? Does the Ministry have disability payments? I don't mean to be annoying. Really. I just have all these questions popping into my head as I read. How about I shut the he11 up and just wait for the next chapter? ((nods))
brandi1498 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh WOW! I love this first chapter, I can't wait for more and see where you take this..Well done...GREAT beginning! Sorry I forgot to sign in to post a moment ago!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
meg527 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awesome! I like everything so far!
TalesOfSpike chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Aww. Even just in this brief insight, we can see that they both care deeply for each other. It makes me wonder what the status of Hermione's relationship with Viktor is.
zanzi1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I'm so excited to see a new story from you, absolutely love your work. And hurt/comfort too! Squee squee squee. Wonderful beginning, I can't wait to read more. Thank you for this!
luvslinkpk88 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Love it. Please continue as soon as possible

Ashley
1.1.1.1.nolongerinuse1.1.1.1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I definitely loved this, great first chapter, looking forward to more :)
worrywart chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh, this is fabulous! I can't wait for more!
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »