Reviews for Damage Done
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
Ah, the voice of the branch falling on someone annoying is heard in the land-nice bit of accidental magic for Snape there. And, as ever, it's directed to protecting someone he loves.

Let's hope he finds more than just one person in his life to depend on, though; after his experiences with Lily and with Albus, one person just isn't enough.

But frankly, Viktor deserved it. And Hermione won't be happy about being stuck with the bill, either.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
It's not enough to condemn him, but the Ministry has to steal from him, too. What a pity that Snape doesn't want to become the new Dark Lord.

And Hermione is becoming indignant enough to help him.

Still, Draco needs a spanking (but his attack is no surprise; a lot of collaborators with the Germans in France covered their tracks by shaving women's heads).
EwigeStudentin chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Such a delicious and involving story! I like the setting very much and your writing is very enjoyable. I hope you'll get around to finishing this story someday.
idon'tedit chapter 7 . 11/4/2014
Will there be more?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
FUCK U FINISH IT DAMMIT
jensteed chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Awwww that's not fair! It was such a lovely story, I'd love to read more...pretty pretty pretty pretty please?
jensteed chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
*ugh* Percy is still such a berk! Poor Snape, it's such a sweet, sad story so far.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
I think I have read this story some time ago and just reread it now. I still like it very much.

So what happend? Why did you not go on with it? Will you eventually or have you abandonned it? It would be a pity as it is really a good story.
Dena Gray chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooo! No no no! :( wants more... but I accept. Lovelove love!
SevForev chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
I noticed you haven't updated anything in over a year. Please, please, pleaaaaase don't abandon this. Pleaaase? Have you lost your muse or are you too busy or what? It's cruel to leave this story where it is :3
DoraLupinTonks chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
i liked the story...update soon
MonkeeMary chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oh, do PLEASE finish this story! Do! I was enjoying it so much. I hope you can :)
kingpig666 chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I absolutely love the way you write dialogue; the banter between Snape and Draco was sharp, intelligent, and despite the edge of wariness, there was a comforting warmth underlying the harsh words. It is exactly how I imagine they would interact.
Dearlady2002 chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
I love it! I need more! Please tell me you'll update soon? I'd love to hear about what you had published as well, that's awesome! Congrats.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
very very nice story. Hope you are going to continue!
243 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »