Reviews for Damage Done
cloudshape to ennien chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
I think I have read this story some time ago and just reread it now. I still like it very much.

So what happend? Why did you not go on with it? Will you eventually or have you abandonned it? It would be a pity as it is really a good story.
Dena Gray chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooo! No no no! :( wants more... but I accept. Lovelove love!
SevForev chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
I noticed you haven't updated anything in over a year. Please, please, pleaaaaase don't abandon this. Pleaaase? Have you lost your muse or are you too busy or what? It's cruel to leave this story where it is :3
DoraLupinTonks chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
i liked the story...update soon
MonkeeMary chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oh, do PLEASE finish this story! Do! I was enjoying it so much. I hope you can :)
kingpig666 chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I absolutely love the way you write dialogue; the banter between Snape and Draco was sharp, intelligent, and despite the edge of wariness, there was a comforting warmth underlying the harsh words. It is exactly how I imagine they would interact.
Dearlady2002 chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
I love it! I need more! Please tell me you'll update soon? I'd love to hear about what you had published as well, that's awesome! Congrats.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
very very nice story. Hope you are going to continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
wonderful!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
what a great story...
MonkeeMary chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
You're writing has a lovely flow, and I was really enjoying this story - the setting, the evolving friendship, even Draco. Even the librarian :)
Please, please say you'll be continuing it soon...
dorothy chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Well, that's a promising beginning. I look forward to the following chapters :)
WanderingMoon chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT.
Can't wait for the next installment! XD 3
RCLaurent chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
I hope this story is still a go? It's so good, and I hope you choose to continue with it. I'm curious to see how they get to their happily ever after. :) Take care.
theredzebra chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Yay for future healthy relationships...there will be a future, healthy relationship, yes?
236 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »