Reviews for Damage Done
selfstarter chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
That's fine. Just offer me hope and then rip it away. I didn't need my heart or anything.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
I hope this fic will be updated soon. It's very good and I'd hate to see it go on permanent hiatus.
Fanastixx chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
This story gives me so many feels, I eagerly await the next part.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Poor Ms. Borden is going to get her heart broken, I think. Let's hope she doesn't have an axe.
Kamawanai chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
In the words of Charlie Brown...Aaaaggghhhhhh! You can not leave it there! And I really really do not want Severus to get with the library lady! I'm sorry but I don't but it is probably unavoidable. But I'll get over it. ;) Anywho please update soon!
tambrathegreat chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Sounds like some one needs a good swift kick to his own "ninnies" if you ask me. I was so psyched to see your chapter. More please.
flame55 chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
This is great cant wait for more
LadyOfTheCelticLand chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Intrigued! Great writing style.
Tortugita chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
This chapter has left me pouting. Happy that Severus is getting better, warming under their sweet attractions to eachother, but simpering and pouting and the lack of anything more than attraction and his desire to have a date with the librarian, whom I now strongly dislike. ;) Good work. I love your simple, but intelligent style. I can hardly wait for your next update.
Tortugita chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Fantastic start! I love your style and am looking forward to more. It's been a long time since I've found a story which ha a perfect mood setting right from the start. It's not too much or too little.
sweetpdea chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
BAD SNAPE!
TequilaNervous chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
STOP WASTING TIME YOU TWO PAIR OF MORONS! Just give into your desires! Bweheheheeee
MollysSister chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
No this is good. Severus should spread his wings and date a bit. It is the best thing to do. Hermione can get her head on straight, send Krum and impotence hex etc...
JaneDoh0 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Another great installment. Hopefully Severus will learn some social skills while losing his dependency. I am glad that he is finally recognizing his accidental magic. Hopefully, his magic will flow more easily as the rest of him heals...
Nan Helgeke chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Lovely realistic development, neither of them is on the good place for a relationship, so there is lot of growing and healing to do beforehand. I like your story a lot.
220 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »