Reviews for Damage Done
MonkeeMary chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oh, do PLEASE finish this story! Do! I was enjoying it so much. I hope you can :)
kingpig666 chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
I absolutely love the way you write dialogue; the banter between Snape and Draco was sharp, intelligent, and despite the edge of wariness, there was a comforting warmth underlying the harsh words. It is exactly how I imagine they would interact.
Dearlady2002 chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
I love it! I need more! Please tell me you'll update soon? I'd love to hear about what you had published as well, that's awesome! Congrats.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
very very nice story. Hope you are going to continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
wonderful!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
what a great story...
MonkeeMary chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
You're writing has a lovely flow, and I was really enjoying this story - the setting, the evolving friendship, even Draco. Even the librarian :)
Please, please say you'll be continuing it soon...
dorothy chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Well, that's a promising beginning. I look forward to the following chapters :)
WanderingMoon chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT.
Can't wait for the next installment! XD 3
RCLaurent chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
I hope this story is still a go? It's so good, and I hope you choose to continue with it. I'm curious to see how they get to their happily ever after. :) Take care.
theredzebra chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Yay for future healthy relationships...there will be a future, healthy relationship, yes?
Purple Cyphers chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
I think this makes it more realistic and even film worthy, were that possible. Congrats on the publication, I would love to read it, and I patiently await the next chapter.
selfstarter chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
That's fine. Just offer me hope and then rip it away. I didn't need my heart or anything.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
I hope this fic will be updated soon. It's very good and I'd hate to see it go on permanent hiatus.
Fanastixx chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
This story gives me so many feels, I eagerly await the next part.
232 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »