Reviews for Damage Done
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
very very nice story. Hope you are going to continue!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
wonderful!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
what a great story...
MonkeeMary chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
You're writing has a lovely flow, and I was really enjoying this story - the setting, the evolving friendship, even Draco. Even the librarian :)
Please, please say you'll be continuing it soon...
dorothy chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Well, that's a promising beginning. I look forward to the following chapters :)
WanderingMoon chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT.
Can't wait for the next installment! XD 3
RCLaurent chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
I hope this story is still a go? It's so good, and I hope you choose to continue with it. I'm curious to see how they get to their happily ever after. :) Take care.
theredzebra chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Yay for future healthy relationships...there will be a future, healthy relationship, yes?
melissa Ivory chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
I think this makes it more realistic and even film worthy, were that possible. Congrats on the publication, I would love to read it, and I patiently await the next chapter.
selfstarter chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
That's fine. Just offer me hope and then rip it away. I didn't need my heart or anything.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
I hope this fic will be updated soon. It's very good and I'd hate to see it go on permanent hiatus.
Fanastixx chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
This story gives me so many feels, I eagerly await the next part.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Poor Ms. Borden is going to get her heart broken, I think. Let's hope she doesn't have an axe.
Kamawanai chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
In the words of Charlie Brown...Aaaaggghhhhhh! You can not leave it there! And I really really do not want Severus to get with the library lady! I'm sorry but I don't but it is probably unavoidable. But I'll get over it. ;) Anywho please update soon!
tambrathegreat chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Sounds like some one needs a good swift kick to his own "ninnies" if you ask me. I was so psyched to see your chapter. More please.
229 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »