Reviews for Damage Done
MonkeeMary chapter 7 . 2/27/2013
You're writing has a lovely flow, and I was really enjoying this story - the setting, the evolving friendship, even Draco. Even the librarian :)
Please, please say you'll be continuing it soon...
dorothy chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Well, that's a promising beginning. I look forward to the following chapters :)
WanderingMoon chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT.
Can't wait for the next installment! XD 3
RCLaurent chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
I hope this story is still a go? It's so good, and I hope you choose to continue with it. I'm curious to see how they get to their happily ever after. :) Take care.
theredzebra chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Yay for future healthy relationships...there will be a future, healthy relationship, yes?
melissa Ivory chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
I think this makes it more realistic and even film worthy, were that possible. Congrats on the publication, I would love to read it, and I patiently await the next chapter.
selfstarter chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
That's fine. Just offer me hope and then rip it away. I didn't need my heart or anything.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
I hope this fic will be updated soon. It's very good and I'd hate to see it go on permanent hiatus.
Fanastixx chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
This story gives me so many feels, I eagerly await the next part.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Poor Ms. Borden is going to get her heart broken, I think. Let's hope she doesn't have an axe.
Kamawanai chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
In the words of Charlie Brown...Aaaaggghhhhhh! You can not leave it there! And I really really do not want Severus to get with the library lady! I'm sorry but I don't but it is probably unavoidable. But I'll get over it. ;) Anywho please update soon!
tambrathegreat chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Sounds like some one needs a good swift kick to his own "ninnies" if you ask me. I was so psyched to see your chapter. More please.
flame55 chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
This is great cant wait for more
LadyOfTheCelticLand chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Intrigued! Great writing style.
Tortugita chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
This chapter has left me pouting. Happy that Severus is getting better, warming under their sweet attractions to eachother, but simpering and pouting and the lack of anything more than attraction and his desire to have a date with the librarian, whom I now strongly dislike. ;) Good work. I love your simple, but intelligent style. I can hardly wait for your next update.
226 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »