Reviews for Damage Done
LadyOfTheCelticLand chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Intrigued! Great writing style.
Tortugita chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
This chapter has left me pouting. Happy that Severus is getting better, warming under their sweet attractions to eachother, but simpering and pouting and the lack of anything more than attraction and his desire to have a date with the librarian, whom I now strongly dislike. ;) Good work. I love your simple, but intelligent style. I can hardly wait for your next update.
Tortugita chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Fantastic start! I love your style and am looking forward to more. It's been a long time since I've found a story which ha a perfect mood setting right from the start. It's not too much or too little.
sweetpdea chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
BAD SNAPE!
TequilaNervous chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
STOP WASTING TIME YOU TWO PAIR OF MORONS! Just give into your desires! Bweheheheeee
MollysSister chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
No this is good. Severus should spread his wings and date a bit. It is the best thing to do. Hermione can get her head on straight, send Krum and impotence hex etc...
JaneDoh0 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Another great installment. Hopefully Severus will learn some social skills while losing his dependency. I am glad that he is finally recognizing his accidental magic. Hopefully, his magic will flow more easily as the rest of him heals...
Nan Helgeke chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Lovely realistic development, neither of them is on the good place for a relationship, so there is lot of growing and healing to do beforehand. I like your story a lot.
BelfryBat chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
HHHNNNGGG... I know there'll be a happy ending, but I can't help being antsy about it. So keep writing! Glad you made it through Sandy and the plague! :3
lovealan chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Great chapter, please update soon.
MSCOCO chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
WOW WHAT A MESS.
TycheSong chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Love it! As always, I eagerly await more! Thanks so much for sharing. :-)
heartmom88 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Argh. Did Aurette put you up to that mother of all cliffhangers? Please tell us the next installment is edited and ready to go...

Congrats on getting published!
hm88
TessLouise chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Love it - happy to let it progress naturally.
brandi1498 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
WOW...Good for Severus, telling her he was having a "date"...Maybe that will make her THINK how silly her ideas are about them not getting together...Good For Severus..

And Hoorah that his magic is returning perhaps, still slow, but definately there...Can't wait to see what happens next...WELL DONE!
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »