Reviews for Damage Done
meg527 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Great chapter! Loved the scene with Draco and love that he's messed up but not actually a bad guy. Snape has mellowed, but not in an unbelievable way. I like it!
drinkingcocoa chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
What a complex scene with Draco! Love the poisonous ingredient.
drinkingcocoa chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
I bristled at the cute librarian! Back off with all your talk of fondling! He's Hermione's! *grin*

Also: I never heard the term "rumpy pumpy" until I fell into Inspector Lewis fandom, and this is the first time I've seen it outside of there. It's extra adorable coming from you.
drinkingcocoa chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
And this is not the first time I've wanted cookies while reading this story! Although maybe not the ones Snape has just scorched.
drinkingcocoa chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Institutional lights buzz and flicker even when they're magical! What a wonderfully inventive detail.
drinkingcocoa chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
The sweetness in his turning away before he felt bad about spying on her! That got me. They have a real bond beneath anything else.
Lifeasanamazon chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
I am enjoying this very different Snape!
Coolnetta chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
drinkingcocoa chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
She iced the gingerbread with a green and white spotted bowtie? Wow. Now I want gingerbread. Oh, that description of the slightly cakey give.

I've missed your writing so much, sweetie. This first chapter is such a treat.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
I love your take on Draco. It's really funny because it is very similar to mine. He's a hopeless child who will never truly grow up. He'll always be petulant and a bit silly.

Oh yeah, and the rest of the chapter was great too.
susannajulia chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Love it. Though I hope Snape keeps his eye on Hermione and won't wander to the librarian...
MollysSister chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
The meeting with Draco was fun in a twisted sort of way. Ironically I think they both got something postive out of the interaction. And hey it put a smile on my face. That smile only got bigger after reading about Lara.
articcat621 chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
love your story so far! :D
Boh Mi-yung chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
I love your damaged!Draco and the dysfunctional relationship between him and Snape :) Also, I'm glad the Hermione/Snape 'ship will be a slow burn - it's much more believable, considering the two, and more enjoyable because it means more chapters! Please up date soon!
BelfryBat chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
Aww, poor Draco. Kindof a prat, but hopefully not too far gone. I always like fics witha Draco in them, he's complicated.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »