Reviews for Damage Done
JaneDoh0 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Another great installment. Hopefully Severus will learn some social skills while losing his dependency. I am glad that he is finally recognizing his accidental magic. Hopefully, his magic will flow more easily as the rest of him heals...
Nan Helgeke chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Lovely realistic development, neither of them is on the good place for a relationship, so there is lot of growing and healing to do beforehand. I like your story a lot.
BelfryBat chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
HHHNNNGGG... I know there'll be a happy ending, but I can't help being antsy about it. So keep writing! Glad you made it through Sandy and the plague! :3
lovealan chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Great chapter, please update soon.
MSCOCO chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
TycheSong chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Love it! As always, I eagerly await more! Thanks so much for sharing. :-)
heartmom88 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Argh. Did Aurette put you up to that mother of all cliffhangers? Please tell us the next installment is edited and ready to go...

Congrats on getting published!
TessLouise chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Love it - happy to let it progress naturally.
brandi1498 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
WOW...Good for Severus, telling her he was having a "date"...Maybe that will make her THINK how silly her ideas are about them not getting together...Good For Severus..

And Hoorah that his magic is returning perhaps, still slow, but definately there...Can't wait to see what happens next...WELL DONE!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
love it:3
good call on their part, i think snape/you are right about her guilt
duj chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Good to see him getting healthier in every way.
worrywart chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Which book had the line, "What. An. Idiot." That's what I think of Severus right now. But as you said, they have to grow into it.
meg527 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Worth the wait even though it ended rather painfully (or uncomfortably, at least). Thank you so much for updating amidst all the goings on in your life. Congratulations on your piece of writing going to publication!
mamapyjama chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
Well, so long as I get my HEA, you can torture my for a couple of chapters more. Thank you for this chapter - I am really enjoying this, it hits all my light-hearted fic buttons.
articcat621 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
gahhh, hopefully things work out!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »