Reviews for It All Led To This
PhoenixWillowsRox88 chapter 6 . 1/29
Sorry, stupid autocorrect. I think you get the gist.
PhoenixWillowsRox88 chapter 7 . 1/29
I think that you should rewrite this; start anew, Yami know?
dude, yes! absolutely rewrite it-if you want to, that is. i'd like to see this with that fresh-coat-of-paint. :) it'd be like those then-and-now progress pictures artists do, at least for the first few chapters.
Jsomethingorother chapter 7 . 1/13
Rewrite! As you said there are definite issues. But it is still interesting enough I want to see want to see what happens next.
New coat of paint!
JubJub 0250 chapter 7 . 1/3
Rewrite please.
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 1/1
i say let it be as it is. don't delete this one, somebody is always going to love the original.
but write (different file) a rewrite only if you feel like it.
Sparky chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
I would love to see anything you write! I actually liked it .
Ash chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
I think it's ok. I mean if people read this far you should just update it. Like. You're probably way better at writing and that's good. So you should comtinue but as a better writer. *shrug* you shouldn't ever delete your art in my opinion w looking back on old work lets you know how much you've progressed. Anyways!~ whatever you decide know that people like(d) your work and think you're good.
GuestAnon chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Listen, FM-Soul, people have been following this story, so they like it (that includes me). Don't delete the story; just edit some old chapters if you feel the need and carry on.
Guest of honor chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
I say delete the story but just do it so you can start it over again. I think it is good but if ur going to rewrite it then delete the story and then start over so that you can have a fresh start. And you should have Danny's friends dead but his family is alive and his parents are hunting him down while his sister is in jail for aiding phantom from the Giw. And no ultimate enemy happened. That's what I think would be a good story. Anyway. Update soon.
Blazingkill chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
New coat of paint would be nice keep the swearing tho I'd like to think Danny would curse like a sailor. In my opinion the story was fine just had zero direction maybe put a bit more backstory maybe a love interest and your all set!
Echo the Slowpoke chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
Actually for this being your first story, you did pretty good on it- In which I'm going to say keep the story up, continue it from here and get a beta to help clean up chapters and to see if you missed anything small or something that might be a bit confusing! Other than that, I think (as said) should keep the story up and not give it a reboot because this is one of the very few 'starter' fanfictions I've read that were well written, and I never saw too many errors- it flowed pretty well too. As said, get a Beta to read them over before you post so they can check for any other errors you might have missed.
Phantom Ice chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
I definitely think you should rewrite. It's a good story with a good premise. Just because it's a bit messy in places doesn't mean it's truly bad. I would love to see it rewritten.
Good Luck!
dawnhallj chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
I like this story how it is, but rewrites are always welcome! I personally just want the original to remain available, both for comparison and nostalgia.