Reviews for It All Led To This
DON'T DELETE IT! Dx Rewrite this awesome piece of fan fiction! :D I honestly think it's hilarious. It's not bad to me. Although maybe that's just my weird sense of humor speaking... Anyways, it'd be totally cool if the League and Slade popped into the story. Cause you know at least ONE of them would be after him if the GIW were after him. They're not exactly subtle, you know?
I also like the whole shapeshifting thing going on with Danny. Please don't get rid of that. Maybe he'll also develop portal powers from having no permanent portal to throw Boxy into? The sky's the limit broooo.
AHHHHHHHHHHH THIS WASN'T LONG ENOUGH HOW COULD YOU NOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS THE WORST IT MUST BE LONGERRRRRRRRR
Lmao, just kidding! xD I loved it! And I love this story! It cracks me up!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2016
Rewrite! :D And it'd be interesting if the League had gotten in the mess Danny's in. -snickers-
JustaPhantom chapter 6 . 8/28/2016
'He's nuts Spiky.' He is, he really is
Wild Imagination 7 chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
I'd personally like to see a rewrite. Maybe keep the same plot.
B.W.BunnyAndRaven-Chan chapter 7 . 5/17/2016
I personally found this story very entertaining. The "childish mindset" put a nice feel on the characters thoughts and their general heroics. I wouldn't change much, but it could definitely use a touch-up. Whatever you do, do NOT DELITE IT! I would honestly be very very upset if that happened. As long as we go into Danny's psyche and he tells the Titans what happened to him (hopefully including crying...), I'm good with anything.
Phantom Fire Phoenix 1 chapter 5 . 4/3/2016
This story is fucking retarded.
I LOVE IT!
NotYou chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
Just re-write it and fix it up. You have a good foundation so far. Just fix anything that needs fixing and continue where u left off. Btw there might be some mistakes but its still a nice story! Good luck with either fixing or just starting over! :)
Crystalzap chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
Oh I wish you'd continued this, Danny's personality was a little weird but not bad.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/7/2016
just edit it. or "give it new coat of paint."
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
Sorry, stupid autocorrect. I think you get the gist.
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 7 . 1/29/2016
I think that you should rewrite this; start anew, Yami know?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
dude, yes! absolutely rewrite it-if you want to, that is. i'd like to see this with that fresh-coat-of-paint. :) it'd be like those then-and-now progress pictures artists do, at least for the first few chapters.
Jsomethingorother chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
Rewrite! As you said there are definite issues. But it is still interesting enough I want to see want to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/9/2016