Reviews for Beyond the Break Room
Lafemmevegeta chapter 36 . 4/2
I loved this story! I do not think I would ever have had the courage to do what Bella did both in the break room and afterward, dealing with a ready made family and a bitchy ex wife. There is definitely a lesson in there to go after what you want and make your dreams come true. Beautiful love story between Bella and everyone she came in contact with. Everyone has a better outlook on life thanks to her and her courage. Wonderful writing. Thank you
Dazedstarr chapter 20 . 4/1
P
Dazedstarr chapter 19 . 4/1
M. Y y Mop o
Evelyne-raconte chapter 36 . 12/17/2016
I enjoyed reading this fiction very much. It's a beautiful story with amazing characters. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent and imagination with us.
EVK70 chapter 36 . 10/10/2016
Love it :) Thank you!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
WOAW it's very hot here, way to go Bella, take Edward as you can.
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 36 . 4/6/2016
I loved this, your Edward was hot, Sexy and sweet. Great story!
2loveybunnies chapter 36 . 3/6/2016
Wow, read this whole story this weekend and loved it. It's been on my TBR list forever, and since there really aren't many new coming out of this fandom I am going back and reading things I never had the chance to before. Wish you were still writing! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/6/2016
Ok, I just have to say this. I LOVE this story and your writing. I think you've done a good job of portraying two completely different perspectives on a touchy situation. Bella is younger than Edward, but I think you've made way too much of that age difference. She is poised, mature and nobody would argue that she's not a great role model for Maggie. Aside from the incident in the break room, both have shown nothing but maturity and good judgement here. My main beef is that you make it sound like Edward is so damn old! He's 39 for Christ's sake! I didn't have my first child my husband was 40, and he was 42 with the second one. I was a Marketing Director at my company by 30, and yes, while Bella is just starting out in her career, having a child should have NO BEARING on her career or career options. You can't discriminate based on that and if she's professional, does her job, and has good child care she could have 10 kids and still maintain a successful career. I guess I question your age and the field in which you work, and I also assume that you don't have children because if you did, you would know that there is no reason why Bella can't be a mother, and a successful Marketing professional. And Edward needs to stop acting like he's some 60-year-old grampa! If you haven't heard, 50 is the new 30 and we can have it all if we juggle it right. ;-)
twirob chapter 36 . 1/29/2016
thanks so much for sharing this AWESOME! o/s extension story with us ;D
Guest chapter 36 . 1/23/2016
Le sigh...it's over. Thank you for a wonderful journey with this sweet family!

Blood Dream sounds so good!
SanguineTaurean chapter 35 . 1/23/2016
Perfect!
SanguineTaurean chapter 34 . 1/23/2016
Heidibot is human after all! She's trying, making amends, not leaving to go to Chicago with Felixthecat, even wearing jeans. It's getting better. And Edward is even hotter!
SanguineTaurean chapter 33 . 1/23/2016
Discussing their future and possibly another child came at the right time. If it had been any sooner it would have been too much, and they weren't really there just yet, but very close. Now was a good time.
SanguineTaurean chapter 32 . 1/23/2016
This was all definitely a huge turning point for them all. :)
3,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »