Reviews for Beyond the Break Room
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 33 . 4/23
Glad you didn't end here although it would have ended nicely
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 25 . 4/22
Charlie reenacting the civil war...hahahahaha!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 23 . 4/22
Yay for Bella!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 15 . 4/22
Very sweet! Maggie's a little bitch though lol
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 13 . 4/22
Alice was a complete biatch!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 9 . 4/22
Yesss...swoon!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 8 . 4/22
Ohhhhhhhh I'm a sucker for EPOV!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 7 . 4/22
Loving this Edward!
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 4/2
Oh goodness, tears . . . happy, happy tears. This whole chapter was a beautiful ending to an extraordinary story. David, the graduation, catching us up on all the friends and family, the party . . . all of it, absolutely wonderful. Maggie's words after the party, walking back out to the cars, were what set the tears going. It was so, so perfect. Letting her know how much of an impact she had on her and her life . . . GAH! Thank you so very much for this amazing story, I truly loved it. -Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 4/2
I loved learning that they were married and had been for a while now. Thank you so much for flashing back to the proposal and the marriage . . . so wonderful of you to put that in there. His proposal was perfect. The setting, the words, just perfect. Intimate weddings are the way to go. It is what I had wanted and what I had. So very much better that way. You can take time with each and every person in the room. Having only your nearest and dearest there. The rings sounded beautiful . . . the wedding clothes as well. Loved that they had Maggie stand up there for both of them, and only Maggie. He is so beyond excited about the baby. Loved that he dropped to the floor immediately and started kissing her tummy and whispering love to the little one. Swoony-sigh.
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 4/2
Not surprised to learn that some of the women Edward's age are rude to Bella. For all the reasons she listed. I'd expected that from some of the office ladies to tell the truth so, I am very glad you left that out of their workplace and put it here instead. Heidi was really something in this chapter. She really has grown leaps and bounds, since earlier in the story. I loved her apology to Bella and her kindness. Especially loved that she's decided to stay in town and make it work with Maggie, instead of chasing her career with Felix, to Chicago. That alone, says so very much. Bella has been very strong in this whole story and she shined bight again in this chapter. With both Heidi and Jessica's mother. It was wonderful to read that Bella left her flabbergasted. Wonder what all of the bitches thought about Bella and Heidi sitting side-by-side and talking. Nobody could hear their conversation so, they don't know what they were discussing. However, you just know they are re-thinking the whole bit of Edward cheating on Heidi with Bella, if they are sitting there so calmly.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 4/2
It is very enjoyable to see her getting along with her co-workers and thriving at work. Hearing that is was Maggie that asked Edward to move Bella in was amazing. That daughter of his has turned into such a delight. That waiter and the nerve he had! Bella was magnificent in her putting him in his place. Their trip to Vancouver brought back memories of when my husband and I went there. Very beautiful place to visit. Their love keeps growing ever stronger and it is wonderful to read. I can see why that would've been a great place to end things. Them agreeing to have a baby someday in the near future. Or, be happy with just the three of them. Finally discussing marriage and them both very much wanting that. I love that he'd thought of proposing that night, yet chose not too, as I wondered if he'd planned popping the question. I like they didn't get engaged just yet. I want them engaged and soon, but that would be a wee bit too soon. Not their very first time away on a trip either. I am elated you weren't done with your characters and that you decided to write more. It truly is a lovely story.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 4/2
Charlie mentioning self-defense classes and Bella saying it helped her. Edward thinking it wasn't a bad idea, Maggie liked it too. Charlie saying that she would be his grand daughter one day . . . sigh . . . saying she reminded him of Bella . . . swoon. Then they get home from there, playing in the snow, out of nowhere, Edward asks her to move in . . . Maggie quickly agreeing. Goodness, my heart, these chapters just keep tugging at it. Christmas dinner with his family and Carlisle opening up, so good. The baby photo of Maggie with Edward . . . you've just got such a gift with writing.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 4/2
Didn't expect Jasper to come tumbling out of that guest room . . . that was very funny. At least the two of them were embarrassed by it, making it more fun. So glad that Alice is letting Edward in and apologized to him. It was really important for her to do that, even if he waved her off at first. Jasper and Bella's talk was a very good one too. Loved that Maggie is turning to Bella more and more. That Bella helped her out with the heated rice. What I really loved, was that Maggie didn't want Bella to leave that night. It was an awesome step forward. Looking forward to how this plays out. I would have a tough time as well, going back to an empty bed. I liked that she reminded herself how far they had come and that helped her doze off. Transitional? Yes and no. It fit right in the story and sometimes the stories need this type of chapter. Showing normal life of the characters.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 4/2
This was an incredible chapter. So very well written. I loved how you meshed all the friends together so seamlessly. Her glancing out at the party goers and seeing everyone intermingled, in lieu of being separated by who had already known whom, when they got there. So good. Loved reading Maggie's defense of Bella and clearly Charlie did too. Maggie being so blunt with him, was rather refreshing. It was a very cute exchange. Her calling him Chief was fantastic. Very successful party. I'd wondered if Alice and Jasper would even meet in this story. It was so cool that he had her painting in his bedroom! They are clearly smitten and I love it. This was a delightful chapter to read.
3,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »