Reviews for Beyond the Break Room
EVK70 chapter 36 . 10/10
Love it :) Thank you!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 3 . 10/7
WOAW it's very hot here, way to go Bella, take Edward as you can.
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 36 . 4/6
I loved this, your Edward was hot, Sexy and sweet. Great story!
2loveybunnies chapter 36 . 3/6
Wow, read this whole story this weekend and loved it. It's been on my TBR list forever, and since there really aren't many new coming out of this fandom I am going back and reading things I never had the chance to before. Wish you were still writing! Thanks for sharing this with us!
Ok, I just have to say this. I LOVE this story and your writing. I think you've done a good job of portraying two completely different perspectives on a touchy situation. Bella is younger than Edward, but I think you've made way too much of that age difference. She is poised, mature and nobody would argue that she's not a great role model for Maggie. Aside from the incident in the break room, both have shown nothing but maturity and good judgement here. My main beef is that you make it sound like Edward is so damn old! He's 39 for Christ's sake! I didn't have my first child my husband was 40, and he was 42 with the second one. I was a Marketing Director at my company by 30, and yes, while Bella is just starting out in her career, having a child should have NO BEARING on her career or career options. You can't discriminate based on that and if she's professional, does her job, and has good child care she could have 10 kids and still maintain a successful career. I guess I question your age and the field in which you work, and I also assume that you don't have children because if you did, you would know that there is no reason why Bella can't be a mother, and a successful Marketing professional. And Edward needs to stop acting like he's some 60-year-old grampa! If you haven't heard, 50 is the new 30 and we can have it all if we juggle it right. ;-)
twirob chapter 36 . 1/29
thanks so much for sharing this AWESOME! o/s extension story with us ;D
Le's over. Thank you for a wonderful journey with this sweet family!

Blood Dream sounds so good!
SanguineTaurean chapter 35 . 1/23
SanguineTaurean chapter 34 . 1/23
Heidibot is human after all! She's trying, making amends, not leaving to go to Chicago with Felixthecat, even wearing jeans. It's getting better. And Edward is even hotter!
SanguineTaurean chapter 33 . 1/23
Discussing their future and possibly another child came at the right time. If it had been any sooner it would have been too much, and they weren't really there just yet, but very close. Now was a good time.
SanguineTaurean chapter 32 . 1/23
This was all definitely a huge turning point for them all. :)
SanguineTaurean chapter 30 . 1/22
Wonderful party, and friends. Charlie was so sweet with Maggie, too! I figured Alice and Jasper would hit it off. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 29 . 1/22
Heidibot may have a heart after all. I bet that look in her eyes that Bella noticed was regret. Regret for cheating on Edward twice, regret for not being a good wife and mother, regret for being cold and cruel. Her loss!

Maggie is just getting cuter by the minute. She's trying so hard!

And GOLLY Miss Molly he is one hunk of a man. Whew.
SanguineTaurean chapter 28 . 1/22
I had to laugh at Bella's thoughts at the very end of this chapter! Indeed!

Gotta give Maggie a little slack. She's trying so hard, and doing a great job at accepting Bella and being nice. She should have stayed at her mom's house, told her why and how she was feeling, and then asked her to tell Felix to leave. In fact, she should have done that before he even came into the house. I can't wait to see how it goes with Edward and Maggie going to Bella's parent's home for Christmas Eve. Oh, and the party...
SanguineTaurean chapter 27 . 1/22
"I know you three. I assume nothing." I had to LOL at Emmett when he said that about the three girls going shopping and having drinks...although Rose is preggers and wouldn't be drinking.

Another good chapter, positive vibes all around, and easy going. But I just know something or someone is going to rock this boat.
3,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »