Reviews for Beyond the Break Room
Okay...so edward is teying to give his daughter repercussions for bad behavior but he and bella have been lying this whole time and doing bad stuff at work...what kind of an example is that? Where are their repercussions
Yes its awful to with youdisnt have a kid...holy crap...i would cry if i heard a parent say that about me
Wrong thing to say...bella will always be 2nd to his the way it should be
Does she expect everyone to support her? They are allowed to have their own opinions
Ummmm...how would edward feel if his 22 year old daughter dated a 39 year old man? I bet he would be singing a different tune
No, edward didnt reassure maggie. Your child always comes first. Always. He did t tell her that. He basically just told her all she did wrong...i never heard how doyou really feel about me and bella. How can i make this work...how canwe get along...all iheard was punishments and threats.
Samantha chapter 5 . 4/9
Be careful about issues including content and legalities.
meritposita chapter 36 . 11/8/2018
Amazing story, don’t know why I’m just finding it now ... but it was so sweet and romantic, couldn’t stop reading until I finished it!
Bimini chapter 36 . 11/4/2018
Loved this story. I do feel you made Edward out to be WAY older than 39. Most men at 39 don’t look drastically older. I kept thinking of him as more like 59 in your story.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/3/2018
How can you f some other guy a not your husband!HO.
VryUnique chapter 36 . 8/16/2018
I really liked this story and cried quite a bit the last two chapters. Thank you so much for sharing it.
TheEasternWind chapter 8 . 7/5/2018
It just occurred to me that Bella is just 20 years old which means that (in the US) she's not even a "real" adult. She can't even have a glass of wine..
starsmina chapter 36 . 7/4/2018
This story was a great rec from TLS. Maggie was one of my fav characters, how she changed from beginning to end. The love Bella and Edward defied age and they learned how to love despit the difference.
Vivi H88 chapter 36 . 6/23/2018