Reviews for Beyond the Break Room
tigggy123 chapter 20 . 7/28/2013
I feel so bad I haven't reviewed yet! I really like your story! At first, I came to read the lemons (ahem) but was totally sucked into the story! I think everyone's actions and reactions are pretty realistic and believable. And I love how Edward and Bella are such good people and I know they'll prevail in the end, but I want to keep reading to find out how. Keep up the good work, you're a great writer!
S1203 chapter 36 . 7/27/2013
Thank you very much for that heart warming story... I was really enyojing re-reading it yesterday all day along. You are created so lovely characters, and I absolutly adore that Olderward of yours... Cant wait news from your pen... :)
UnexepectedlyMe chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Absolutely amazing! I was hooked by this story from the very beginning, it was easy to fall in love with the story and the characters. Two things I loved about this story were how unpredictable it was and the fact that you didn't have Bella running away when things got rough. Kudos!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 36 . 7/27/2013
This story is so touching... I don't know if it's falling in love at such a young age to an older man or falling in love with a man that already has a kid but this story has changed my perspective on men period... Taking a chance is what matters! Absolutely beautiful ending to another of my favorite stories! I cannot wait to read other stories by you in the future! Xoxoxoxoxoxo
Dil9 chapter 36 . 7/23/2013
Loved it
Dil9 chapter 23 . 7/22/2013
Wow she got the job so glad:)
Dil9 chapter 22 . 7/22/2013
Great that she had some time with him:)
Chugga chapter 36 . 7/22/2013
Lovely story :)
Dil9 chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Good that they talked it out
Dil9 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Hot:) I read your competition entry but this is great to see it continued
CheekyJBL398 chapter 36 . 7/20/2013
Loved the story! You're an amazing writer!
mdf chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
:-D
Sungazer chapter 36 . 7/18/2013
I love happy ever after endings.
Sungazer chapter 33 . 7/18/2013
Lovely just lovely.
Sungazer chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
It was so delightful...just perfect.
3,224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »