Reviews for Beyond the Break Room
lesuse chapter 29 . 7/6/2014
I figured that Heidi was not there to start more trouble, but you never know about these things. The party preparations made me really nervous though. I just never could have handled waiting until the last day to decorate the tree and then, to let someone else decorate the house would have stressed me out completely! Glad Bella could handle it, and it sounds lovely. You must not be tense about stuff like that - wish I was more like that! But, on to the party now!
lesuse chapter 27 . 7/5/2014
Things seem to be going so good - of course, in real life it's ups and downs. But, when you have the PERFECT Mr. Cullen along for the ride you don't have to worry! Also, loved the graduation chapter - no more school, presents, new job, got your car paid off, surrounded by folks who love you - what a great day for Bella! OK, on to the new job and introducing the "couple" to the work place. I guess Alice will meet Jasper soon, too, and Rose and Emmett will have a baby! Can't wait for the Christmas party, and the meeting of the Cullens and the Swans! Wow, lot to look forward to!
lesuse chapter 20 . 7/5/2014
I love this Renee! I love that she can cook - always thought other FF authors took it too far describing her cooking skills as just short of someone who could burn water, or worse! Wow, what a reaction from Charlie, but sounds like Renee carries his you-know-whats around in her purse so he'll come around! Good chapter!
lesuse chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
This was a good chapter! (You did good with the Maggie and Edward situation! I'm a parent and I thought it was pretty true to life.) Can't wait to for the dinner!
lesuse chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
It's just a matter of time before Heidi figures it out! I can just hear Maggie saying something about Dad's new girlfriend and when asked what her name was saying 'Becca' by mistake!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 36 . 6/16/2014
So sweet
alisapay1 chapter 36 . 5/27/2014
Finally was able to finish this and I loved it! This Edward was awesome and I want him for my very own! Thanks for writing! Mwah!
audreybaldacci chapter 36 . 4/12/2014
I discovered your story 2 days ago and simply amazing, a very very beautiful love story.
Thank you!
jryu0620 chapter 30 . 3/14/2014
This chapter was literally the most surreal thi I've ever read. I was freakin out he while time because after all that time hiding, the families merging was crazy! I loved it.
Elvire23 chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
I don't like this low confidence Edward. :(
melistories chapter 36 . 3/4/2014
Such a sweet story. I'm glad they made it without anything crazy happening to 'out' them before they were ready. It seemed more realistic that way.
Elvire23 chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
It's getting hot in here!
Elvire23 chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
I hope they are able to a have more than an office romance.
Elvire23 chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
That's a difficult situation to be in.
Elvire23 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Oh oh, I presume we get to meet Edwards daughter.
3,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »