Reviews for Beyond the Break Room
blb1000 chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Sure, he was going to tell her. He expected B to be long gone by the time his daughter got home.
blb1000 chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
I thought there was a daughter in this story.
blb1000 chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
An interesting start. I don't know about him having gray hair in his late 30's?
kadronya chapter 36 . 11/18/2013
I love your story!
harperpitt chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Hmm... Hopefully Edward will work this out.
harperpitt chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
Sexy Edward...
harperpitt chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Oh dear, I wonder where this is going... Thanks for sharing this story!
EeWee chapter 36 . 10/9/2013
Thank you for a wonderful story. I love Olderward and I adored your Bella. Your story was just beautiful and a real pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/2/2013
At last! Finally! He notices that she's struggling.
It is true that she's has been very strong and he must realize that not many women would be so patient or coping very well with such a situation and separation.
He should thank all the gods in heaven he found such an understanding woman.

I know i'm being mean, but would he have gone to her place if Maggie wasn't out with friends?
I can't help it but i have a strange feeling about this Edward. He seems sweet and loving towards Bella and an amazing father. But i can't help but think that his balance between his attention to the woman he loves and his daughter is way off.
ellaward chapter 17 . 10/2/2013
That was a great chapter, Edward is a great father! His talk with Maggie was one out of the books.
I just wonder if it will be enough. She is a teenager after all. I agree she loves her father deeply and will want to see him happy. But like I said she is still a hormonal teenager! i am afraid that in real life it wouldn't go over so easily, ...

What bothers me a bit is that he tends to skirt over Bella's feelings a bit easy. Ok he praises her for being understanding and caring and maternal, mature, but doesn't she deserves a bit more than a nightly Phone call?
Actions speak louder than words, even if she tells him she understands! She must feel a bit put aside by all of this.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/26/2013
I've said this to my brother...don't start a relationship at the end of another one. Especially if you have kids. Put them first...it's going to be a tuff time on them and they need you more then ever. Starting a new relationship is just selfish.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Jeez...she comes off really desperate. He said no its not a good idea...end of story. She is pushy.
Isamuso chapter 36 . 9/25/2013
Great story. Thank you for this Bella and Edward...
EdwardJournals chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Okay, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this. I usually don't like stories that have as many lemons as this because usually they are at the expense of actual story telling. Having said that, I LOVED this. You made the lemons not the focus, but an important part of telling a story of love. *hands over a plate of cookies* Seriously, thank you for writing and sharing this. I truly appreciate it.
mayymie chapter 36 . 8/13/2013
Aww I think there should be a follow up story of what happens in their life with the additional Dave :)
3,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »