Reviews for Beyond the Break Room
SanguineTaurean chapter 30 . 1/22/2016
Wonderful party, and friends. Charlie was so sweet with Maggie, too! I figured Alice and Jasper would hit it off. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 29 . 1/22/2016
Heidibot may have a heart after all. I bet that look in her eyes that Bella noticed was regret. Regret for cheating on Edward twice, regret for not being a good wife and mother, regret for being cold and cruel. Her loss!

Maggie is just getting cuter by the minute. She's trying so hard!

And Edward...my GOLLY Miss Molly he is one hunk of a man. Whew.
SanguineTaurean chapter 28 . 1/22/2016
I had to laugh at Bella's thoughts at the very end of this chapter! Indeed!

Gotta give Maggie a little slack. She's trying so hard, and doing a great job at accepting Bella and being nice. She should have stayed at her mom's house, told her why and how she was feeling, and then asked her to tell Felix to leave. In fact, she should have done that before he even came into the house. I can't wait to see how it goes with Edward and Maggie going to Bella's parent's home for Christmas Eve. Oh, and the party...
SanguineTaurean chapter 27 . 1/22/2016
"I know you three. I assume nothing." I had to LOL at Emmett when he said that about the three girls going shopping and having drinks...although Rose is preggers and wouldn't be drinking.

Another good chapter, positive vibes all around, and easy going. But I just know something or someone is going to rock this boat.
SanguineTaurean chapter 26 . 1/22/2016
This was a great chapter! I love, love, love that Edward and Maggie showed up at Bella's graduation. That was just so sweet. And Maggie...gotta love that girl and her curls. Being away from her mom, seeing a therapist, and being with her dad more has really made a difference. I love all of Bella's gifts, too. All of them were so thoughtful and sent a message of love from everyone.
SanguineTaurean chapter 25 . 1/22/2016
Emmett, the moose with no filter, made me laugh! He's always such a sweetie.

And it's so nice that Charlie finally came around and changed his mind about Edward. It was a funny scene when he told Edward to stop calling me Sir, that Chief Swan was good. LOL

All in all, it was a good weekend.
SanguineTaurean chapter 24 . 1/22/2016
Charlie was Charlie! At least the ice is beginning to melt, but it's still going to take him time. After all it is his little girl. Thank goodness Renee is more receptive and accepting of Edward, especially now that she's met him and thinks he hot! lol Hopefully E&B will stop by to see Rose and Emmett before they head back the next day.
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 1/22/2016
Woohoo! Bella got the job! I'm so happy for her, and Edward! And she finished college. Two down! This is looking so much better for them. Plus she smoothed things over with Tanya by finally telling her the truth about the relationship with Edward. I can't wait for Tanya to lay into Liz and Amber when the time comes! That should be epic. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 22 . 1/22/2016
All around this was a good chapter with positive outcomes. I was wondering when Bella would break from all she has been shouldering. It was sweet for Edward to see this, apologize, take her flowers and stay the night showing her she was important, too. Even more for Maggie to send Bella a heartfelt gesture.
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 1/22/2016
Whew! That shopping trip went a lot better than I anticipated, and glad Maggie is trying to be more cordial and fair towards Bella. I think this is a great step for them both.
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 1/22/2016
OH, my...Charlie threw one helluva hissy fit! I can understand as he is her father but he should have reined it in a little. I hope Renee gives him a big piece of her mind because he certainly deserves her yanking a big ole knot in his tail. And yes, he was acting as immature as Maggie, even more so being his age. Now for Bella just to get through the next few days before she leaves.
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 1/21/2016
Wow...Edward was right on point with Maggie. He did a great job!
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 1/21/2016
Gotta love Karma!
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 1/21/2016
From the description of Bella's Halloween costume I thought it was cute. But, of course, Maggie would think otherwise. And that mouth of hers! I was so hoping her dad would hear what she was saying to Bella because it was so rude and uncalled for. Someone needs to wash that thang out with some soap! Edward should approach Maggie with what she said and ground her. Enough is enough. And then to threaten her with telling Heidibot?! Hells to the no!

Edward is so sweet and loving with his daughter, and tried to be the same in his marriage. It's so sad no one has loved him back until Bella.
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 1/20/2016
Alice was meaner than a starving rattlesnake on hot asphalt. Bella is well aware of the risks and told Alice just that but she still kept at it. She went over the line. Thank goodness Rose is so understanding, and Emmett accepting of her relationship with Edward. Yea, who wouldn't love that little surprise of Edward showing up at her apartment for a quickie?!
3,265 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »