Reviews for Beyond the Break Room
Ohhh
JustARead chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Rejected
boopgirl chapter 36 . 10/20/2014
Wonderful story...absolutely loved it!
RobLover21 chapter 36 . 9/29/2014
What a wonderful story thank you for continuing your original one shot I couldnt get enough of Older Edward and Young Bella. What an amazing and inspiring story they had to go through so much but in the end it paid off it led them to True Love and immense happiness.
Guest chapter 36 . 9/2/2014
Another great story from you, thanks!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
Wow nice chap I must admit I felt the tension,the hate ,the jealousy and finally betrayal I'm kind of glad Maggie told her mother about Bella because then she wouldn't found about the reason for her parents divorce
sury.h chapter 17 . 8/29/2014
Edward did a fabulous Job! Thank you...
Leoni19 chapter 36 . 7/30/2014
Loved reading this story. It was nice that they all got there happy ending. :)
lesuse chapter 36 . 7/6/2014
Loved, loved, loved, loved this story! Wow, what a dreamboat Edward is - the perfect man - romantic, successful, loves his family, etc! And, loved this Bella! Wonderful story and especially loved this chapter. Love this Charlie and Renee and appreciated Heidi and how she and Bella worked together for Maggie's benefit. Could go on forever, but this was a great story to read - should be a movie, would be a hit!
lesuse chapter 29 . 7/6/2014
I figured that Heidi was not there to start more trouble, but you never know about these things. The party preparations made me really nervous though. I just never could have handled waiting until the last day to decorate the tree and then, to let someone else decorate the house would have stressed me out completely! Glad Bella could handle it, and it sounds lovely. You must not be tense about stuff like that - wish I was more like that! But, on to the party now!
lesuse chapter 27 . 7/5/2014
Things seem to be going so good - of course, in real life it's ups and downs. But, when you have the PERFECT Mr. Cullen along for the ride you don't have to worry! Also, loved the graduation chapter - no more school, presents, new job, got your car paid off, surrounded by folks who love you - what a great day for Bella! OK, on to the new job and introducing the "couple" to the work place. I guess Alice will meet Jasper soon, too, and Rose and Emmett will have a baby! Can't wait for the Christmas party, and the meeting of the Cullens and the Swans! Wow, lot to look forward to!
3,189 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »