Reviews for Beyond the Break Room
SanguineTaurean chapter 24 . 1/22
Charlie was Charlie! At least the ice is beginning to melt, but it's still going to take him time. After all it is his little girl. Thank goodness Renee is more receptive and accepting of Edward, especially now that she's met him and thinks he hot! lol Hopefully E&B will stop by to see Rose and Emmett before they head back the next day.
SanguineTaurean chapter 23 . 1/22
Woohoo! Bella got the job! I'm so happy for her, and Edward! And she finished college. Two down! This is looking so much better for them. Plus she smoothed things over with Tanya by finally telling her the truth about the relationship with Edward. I can't wait for Tanya to lay into Liz and Amber when the time comes! That should be epic. lol
SanguineTaurean chapter 22 . 1/22
All around this was a good chapter with positive outcomes. I was wondering when Bella would break from all she has been shouldering. It was sweet for Edward to see this, apologize, take her flowers and stay the night showing her she was important, too. Even more for Maggie to send Bella a heartfelt gesture.
SanguineTaurean chapter 21 . 1/22
Whew! That shopping trip went a lot better than I anticipated, and glad Maggie is trying to be more cordial and fair towards Bella. I think this is a great step for them both.
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 1/22
OH, my...Charlie threw one helluva hissy fit! I can understand as he is her father but he should have reined it in a little. I hope Renee gives him a big piece of her mind because he certainly deserves her yanking a big ole knot in his tail. And yes, he was acting as immature as Maggie, even more so being his age. Now for Bella just to get through the next few days before she leaves.
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 1/21
Wow...Edward was right on point with Maggie. He did a great job!
SanguineTaurean chapter 16 . 1/21
Gotta love Karma!
SanguineTaurean chapter 15 . 1/21
From the description of Bella's Halloween costume I thought it was cute. But, of course, Maggie would think otherwise. And that mouth of hers! I was so hoping her dad would hear what she was saying to Bella because it was so rude and uncalled for. Someone needs to wash that thang out with some soap! Edward should approach Maggie with what she said and ground her. Enough is enough. And then to threaten her with telling Heidibot?! Hells to the no!

Edward is so sweet and loving with his daughter, and tried to be the same in his marriage. It's so sad no one has loved him back until Bella.
SanguineTaurean chapter 13 . 1/20
Alice was meaner than a starving rattlesnake on hot asphalt. Bella is well aware of the risks and told Alice just that but she still kept at it. She went over the line. Thank goodness Rose is so understanding, and Emmett accepting of her relationship with Edward. Yea, who wouldn't love that little surprise of Edward showing up at her apartment for a quickie?!
SanguineTaurean chapter 12 . 1/20
Dang...what a sweet, attentive man and lover! How sad he has been so lonely and starving for love and attention but their relationship just took another big step.

I am so glad it was just Pat knowing of their relationship this time. But we know there will be angst and either Heidibot or Liz will be the one to force their hand.
SanguineTaurean chapter 11 . 1/20
Ah, hell. I knew as soon as Edward told Maggie Bella's name that she would go and tell her mom. Sure enough, Heidibot took those pamphlets to Bella for a reason, even going so far as to call her the wrong name to be sure. And then corrected her about her name change since the divorce. Of course, all she has to do is tell Felix and that's the end of it. Heck, she doesn't even need to tell Felix but that would cause more problems and she's just nasty enough to do it.
SanguineTaurean chapter 10 . 1/20
Hey, gotta cut Maggie girl some slack. Sixteen is a hard time as is everything Edward was saying. He is such a great parent, too. Like I said before, I hope she doesn't end up like Heidibot.
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 1/20
The flowers sound gorgeous! And I can't blame them at all for the name game. It just has to be that way for now because if anyone got wind of this they would lose their jobs. She saved face with Tanya only because they discussed it beforehand.

Magicmouthward...le sigh...

Who hasn't worked with jealous females like Amber and Liz?! I work with them now, and it sucks big donkey dicks. Nasty mean ole insecure heifers!
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 1/20
There are quite a few people just like Heidi, there are marriages just like this one, and with just that one token child. I know of a family in which the mother was an only child, adopted, because her parents didn't believe in sex, nor did they sleep together. Years later this lady married the most wonderful, sweet man but, like her parents, she didn't believe in sex so they slept in separate twin beds their whole marriage. They adopted two girls, several years apart, but didn't tell them even as they got older. When one of the girls married and a few years later happily told her parents she was pregnant, her mom disowned her for having sex. That old lady passed away several years ago, in her early 90's, just as nasty and grumpy as ever...and most likely still a virgin. It's probably why she was such a mean old hag. The other sister adopted her two kids so the mother left her almost everything in her will. Sheesh... Hopefully, little Maggie May won't end up like her mom! (Sorry, any time I see or hear the name Maggie I just have to add May to it! lol)
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 1/20
Lawdy mercy that boy is migh-teee fine!
3,259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »