Reviews for Beyond the Break Room
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 1/20/2016
The flowers sound gorgeous! And I can't blame them at all for the name game. It just has to be that way for now because if anyone got wind of this they would lose their jobs. She saved face with Tanya only because they discussed it beforehand.

Magicmouthward...le sigh...

Who hasn't worked with jealous females like Amber and Liz?! I work with them now, and it sucks big donkey dicks. Nasty mean ole insecure heifers!
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 1/20/2016
There are quite a few people just like Heidi, there are marriages just like this one, and with just that one token child. I know of a family in which the mother was an only child, adopted, because her parents didn't believe in sex, nor did they sleep together. Years later this lady married the most wonderful, sweet man but, like her parents, she didn't believe in sex so they slept in separate twin beds their whole marriage. They adopted two girls, several years apart, but didn't tell them even as they got older. When one of the girls married and a few years later happily told her parents she was pregnant, her mom disowned her for having sex. That old lady passed away several years ago, in her early 90's, just as nasty and grumpy as ever...and most likely still a virgin. It's probably why she was such a mean old hag. The other sister adopted her two kids so the mother left her almost everything in her will. Sheesh... Hopefully, little Maggie May won't end up like her mom! (Sorry, any time I see or hear the name Maggie I just have to add May to it! lol)
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 1/20/2016
Lawdy mercy that boy is migh-teee fine!
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 1/20/2016
Bella is right in thinking there is a lot to consider, and the same goes for Edward. And Maggie... someone needs to yank a knot in that girls tail, and snappy! Be a parent, she has friends. It sounds like Heidi still doesn't want to be a mom. I hope she hasn't laid some guilt trip on Maggie about that because it would be a horrible thing to do.
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
Bella! You pushy ho! lol But had she not been that way in the break room then she wouldn't be in his kitchen all sexed up from the weekend. Lucky, lucky girl. And now she gets introduced to his daughter, while wearing one of his shirts, and being caressed in the kitchen. How embarrassing is that?! lol Did she even know about his child? And if she really thought about it, his house is sparse because the ex, cheatin' ho that she is, took it all!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I just read the one shot so I'm here to read more of this story!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/6/2015
I think the sugar is going to rot my teeth. Oh well, promising start.
trekgeezer chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
Good chapter! Thanks.
Kopec82 chapter 36 . 8/1/2015
It Was good like it a lot
annaharding chapter 36 . 7/28/2015
Absolutely awesome story! - When I was 25, I dated a man who was 28 years my senior. I was not as mature as Bella, and he was no Edward, so we broke up. So glad your characters didn't!
Thanx for sharing this sweet story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Slutty stretched out slag
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
39 for christ sake. WTF it's not as if he's an old man. It's not like he's 80 for fuck sake. Big wide world and all that. Grow up.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 33 . 4/23/2015
Glad you didn't end here although it would have ended nicely
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 25 . 4/22/2015
Charlie reenacting the civil war...hahahahaha!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 23 . 4/22/2015