Reviews for Beyond the Break Room
trekgeezer chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
Good chapter! Thanks.
Kopec82 chapter 36 . 8/1/2015
It Was good like it a lot
annaharding chapter 36 . 7/28/2015
Absolutely awesome story! - When I was 25, I dated a man who was 28 years my senior. I was not as mature as Bella, and he was no Edward, so we broke up. So glad your characters didn't!
Thanx for sharing this sweet story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Slutty stretched out slag
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
39 for christ sake. WTF it's not as if he's an old man. It's not like he's 80 for fuck sake. Big wide world and all that. Grow up.
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 33 . 4/23/2015
Glad you didn't end here although it would have ended nicely
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 25 . 4/22/2015
Charlie reenacting the civil war...hahahahaha!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 23 . 4/22/2015
Yay for Bella!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 15 . 4/22/2015
Very sweet! Maggie's a little bitch though lol
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 13 . 4/22/2015
Alice was a complete biatch!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 9 . 4/22/2015
Yesss...swoon!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 8 . 4/22/2015
Ohhhhhhhh I'm a sucker for EPOV!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 7 . 4/22/2015
Loving this Edward!
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 4/2/2015
Oh goodness, tears . . . happy, happy tears. This whole chapter was a beautiful ending to an extraordinary story. David, the graduation, catching us up on all the friends and family, the party . . . all of it, absolutely wonderful. Maggie's words after the party, walking back out to the cars, were what set the tears going. It was so, so perfect. Letting her know how much of an impact she had on her and her life . . . GAH! Thank you so very much for this amazing story, I truly loved it. -Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 4/2/2015
I loved learning that they were married and had been for a while now. Thank you so much for flashing back to the proposal and the marriage . . . so wonderful of you to put that in there. His proposal was perfect. The setting, the words, just perfect. Intimate weddings are the way to go. It is what I had wanted and what I had. So very much better that way. You can take time with each and every person in the room. Having only your nearest and dearest there. The rings sounded beautiful . . . the wedding clothes as well. Loved that they had Maggie stand up there for both of them, and only Maggie. He is so beyond excited about the baby. Loved that he dropped to the floor immediately and started kissing her tummy and whispering love to the little one. Swoony-sigh.
3,270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »