Reviews for Beyond the Break Room
ecullensgurl chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Once again, another awesome chap :)
GorGirl chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Everything's falling into good places for them, but it's good to take it slow. Maybe Bella can move her plants over to Edward's as a big step forward?
Judyblue95 chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
yes, transitional is a good word for how this chapter feels...they have waited so long to be together and I can feel Bella's eagerness to be with Edward 24/7. This story has come a LONG way from the O/S you started with. It has broadened and filled out nicely. It's a warm, lovely, sexy story and I enjoy every part of it!
kmfroggi chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Love how things are coming together for these 2 :)
2old4fanfic chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
I was actually surprised when she left to go back to her apartment...mentally I had moved her in already
CoppertopJ chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Okay, what is the age difference between Alice and Jasper. Loved the rice in the sock. Never heard of it. Don't need it, but would have loved to have known about it. Learn something new every day.
jediqueen77 chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Movie time and snuggling-my heart was bursting!

I'm super impressed at Bella and Edward taking a breather to just think about all angles...not what most people would do. It's so easy to jump in with your whole heart! But I love that they are so caring of Maggie's emotional well-being.

Sigh. Another great chapter-thank you so much! Can't wait for more :-)
muzaklover chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Awesome chapter. Thanks for the update.
MDtwiwriter chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
The talk with Alice was another loose end that came together. You are really good at this. A lot of angst took place, but I love how it is all coming together.
tulips3 chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Funny with Alice and Jasper. It's nice that
Alice said she was sorry. All kinds of sweet
going on, the family time. Edward telling her
it will be her home some day. :)
I know they are doing the right thing, but
Bella having to leave, I couldn't help but feel
kinda sad for them. Just really love this story!
Thanks!
debslmac chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Princessacg chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Love this chapter ! Keep it up
mommymac0508 chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
I loved it they were acting like a family on a lazy Sunday just perfect for them update soon
LillianBroderick chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Hooray for Alice and jasper. Especially Alice"s apology.
Edward and Bella are so warm together I feel like they are cold when apart (it is autumn here, I am influenced by weather :) )
Thx for the update.
Flavia Ribeiro chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Love the chapter! Bella is proving with each chapter how great she is and I'm glad that Maggie and even Alice are giving her the credit that she deserves
3,259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »