Reviews for Beyond the Break Room
2brown-eyes chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
I wonder how long it will take her to move in? Things do seem to be moving in that direction.
Star White chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Totally enjoying Maggie's behavior towards Bellas. And looking forward to the day Maggie is okay with her moving in. May it can be a Christmas Surprise? A Key to the house?
gracefish21 chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Sogoofs
Cullenfan524 chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
That was great! I had a feeling Bella or Edward would be running into Jasper the next morning LOL! I am so glad Alice apologized to Edward...the whole party was such a success!

The family time with E, B and Maggie was so sweet! I am so glad Bella realizes she wants all that all the time with Edward and Maggie!
twicrazreader chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Hey D
Very great transitional chapter.
I bet Edward was just as miserable as she was.
Marie
Twicrazreader
snoopylover60 chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Jasper and Alice getting caught by Bella too funny!

Glad to see they are moving forward.

Loved this, looking forward to more :)
ecullensgurl chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Once again, another awesome chap :)
GorGirl chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Everything's falling into good places for them, but it's good to take it slow. Maybe Bella can move her plants over to Edward's as a big step forward?
Judyblue95 chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
yes, transitional is a good word for how this chapter feels...they have waited so long to be together and I can feel Bella's eagerness to be with Edward 24/7. This story has come a LONG way from the O/S you started with. It has broadened and filled out nicely. It's a warm, lovely, sexy story and I enjoy every part of it!
kmfroggi chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Love how things are coming together for these 2 :)
2old4fanfic chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
I was actually surprised when she left to go back to her apartment...mentally I had moved her in already
CoppertopJ chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Okay, what is the age difference between Alice and Jasper. Loved the rice in the sock. Never heard of it. Don't need it, but would have loved to have known about it. Learn something new every day.
jediqueen77 chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Movie time and snuggling-my heart was bursting!

I'm super impressed at Bella and Edward taking a breather to just think about all angles...not what most people would do. It's so easy to jump in with your whole heart! But I love that they are so caring of Maggie's emotional well-being.

Sigh. Another great chapter-thank you so much! Can't wait for more :-)
muzaklover chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
Awesome chapter. Thanks for the update.
MDtwiwriter chapter 31 . 5/21/2013
The talk with Alice was another loose end that came together. You are really good at this. A lot of angst took place, but I love how it is all coming together.
3,265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »