Reviews for Buck
Aw now that is so cute
dogangelsrule chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Cute 3 Tis nice to see this side of him for once
Cora Sinclair chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This is a great story! It really does show Buck's sensitive side.
Atki Aurora chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Aw... Your stories are awesome. Keep making more... And FASTER! (lol) Anyway... Thank you!
Animus Of Lacuna chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Very, very good story. Why did they have to cancel Time Squad? WHY?
Brer Fox chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Awesome story, it's very nice to get to see the inside of Tuddrussels mind like this, it's quite fresh. You've done a wonderful job on him!
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
yes, why did they cancel time squad? why? the show rocked! it tought us about history, remixed! why did it stop? why...?
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Nut bad, not bad at all.
Zeon of the Twilight Blade chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Wow, that was really good.
MinnieLover chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
this was a cute story! the characters were very in character, and the idea of Buck being a big brother for Otto was so cute!
Wanda UhSmith chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
Excellent story
aw...
DramaQueen1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
What time is Time Squad on at Central Time? And, it's getting cancelled? I already knew Ed, Edd, n Eddy was (Only 10 episodes left, and a possible movie) CARTOON NETWORK SUCKS! WAAH!

By the way, this was SO cute!
brenda chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
excellent story!
Rayfan chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
I wish I knew more about the TV series, but regardless of that, this is a really nice piece! You show the guy's character in a really appealing way, and I think the unusualness of what he's saying comes through even without knowing anything about how he normally acts. Good work!
Buslady7803 chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
that was cute. i didnt like TS when it first stared but now its kinda grown on me. larry is hilarious(jee i wonder why he sounds like joker heheeh duh).

Since they've dipped into Buck's past(sheila) it's gotten more interesting.