Reviews for Price of valor
Waves Crash chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
One of the pilots said, "We know." Purdue was wondering what the hell was going on, he switched to the frequencies used by the pilots. He heard an f-15 pilot say, "Iranian Fighters, this is International airspace."

The Iranian fighter said, "This is Iranian airspace, we will say once. Get out, or die.

I don't know why, or if this is actual military lingo, bt I like the exchange and think its funny. Smh.
Waves Crash chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Didn't think I'd ever actually like a CoD story, but you sir just changed my thinking :D
Chris7221 chapter 3 . 10/22/2012
This is actually surprisingly good. The military stuff seems pretty authentic and the characters seem interesting. However, it is often confusing and has a lot of breadth, but not a lot of depth. Lastly, on a more mixed note, the names range from uninspired to outright cringworthy.

Posting from my phone, so I'm keeping it short. If you have any questions, want clarification or just to rage at me, feel free to PM.
Sergeant Major. Stalker chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Looks like you're learning about the action stuff! Well done! Good Job on the chapter!
Sergeant Major. Stalker chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Hey, What a nice chapter! I will see your next chapter! -Sergeant Major. Stalker