Reviews for Mr and Mrs Gold
wolfstreak chapter 23 . 4/7/2015
I can never contain myself when I read this story. Whether it be squealing over Rumbelle flirtiness or making sad whimpering noises when they fight or are separated. But this last chapter ... So magnificently written and just smashes you to pieces when it finishes . I loved Rumple's speech though , I've always thought the same. Villains have always been so determined to accomplish their goals that it generally leads to their own death. And it's not the hero that defeats them in the end , it's the villains own mindless determination that dooms them in the end. But fangirling over villains like Loki and Rumple aside . I adore this story , especially the Rumbelle relationship dynamics.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
quoting macbeth?
Sarah chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
I somehow got linked to this on Twitter, and after trying the first chapter to see how good it could try be, holy shit. I've just finished this last chapter sobbing (and few books ever make me cry), and whilst I tend to avoid most fan fiction because of the writing, you have convinced me that good ones do exist. The story is brilliant, and what their fans probably wish was the true show, and I for one would adore seeing this in some other form, it really is that good. You have done justice to all of their characters and gave us all of Rumple, all of Belle, and such a real relationship. Off to go read the sequel, and I am certain I'll be back to this again. You are a genius, and the writers of season 4 could learn a lot from you.
pretty.kittycat99 chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
As I finished reading the chapter and got to the Author's Note at the end I was completely prepared to cry because I thought there would be no squeal, but you for me and I hope the squeal will be just as good as the first. You are an amazing writer and your book was amazing.
NeverIsTheEternal chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
You have no idea how much I want OUAT writers to put in a scene of Belle and Rumple watching Finding Nemo now. Omg, teh feelz!
Mudsaur chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
I find it funny you had Belle against the idea of having a grandchild, then having Henry pop into the shop, a couple lines down afterwards. This is made even more humorous by the fact that Baelfire wasn't revealed to be Neal Cassidy (I believe) until after your last chapter was posted.

:) I love little things like this. Circumstances you never see coming. It's fate.
hateme101 chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
That made me cry. Belle having to give up the baby , so sad I never thought they would plan to keep the child in the fanfic. So sad
hateme101 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Love how Belle wines to Henry
AnneElliotsCat chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
You *do* realize you're making me late for work with this, don't you? :-)
AnneElliotsCat chapter 18 . 10/9/2014
Loving these SO MUCH! But where's the smut? I'll hunt around some more, but you keep hinting at some really great stuff . . .
AnneElliotsCat chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
I am loving this! I especially love that you got Duchess and Figaro into it. And of *course* Figgy prefers Rumple: his body language is completely Feline for "Let's be BFFs!"

So will Belle be forced to bring home Berlioz, Toulouse, and Marie next? :-) Or maybe the Storybrooke Animal Shelter will find Perdita. :-)
VladMorgendorffer chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
This was bloody brilliant. Thank you for writing something so perfect! :)
Roses Near Rivers chapter 23 . 9/7/2014
You have to write the sequel to this! It's so good.
unsure-sincerity chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
DO. NOT. LET. THESE. SIDE-STORIES. DIE.

I want to know how Kit/Katja's and Bianca Diablo/Cruella De Ville Hunter slowly transform into their former selves and how it will bring one joy and one misery. I want to know if anything more happens to Jefferson, Moe/Maurice , and or Gespard. I want to know what happens when Esperanza Danseur/Esmeralda finds Storybrooke Quasimodo and Phoebus, and how Storybrooke Frollo will through a wrench into the three's works. I want to know if or when Aladdin and Rajah find Jasmine, and how long a full-grown tiger running through the streets of Storybrooke is going to work out.

AND I WANT TO KNOW ALL OF THESE THINGS WITHIN THE YEAR OR LESS, SO YOU BETTER GET TO IT.

P.S. You are a talented writer with a enviable imagination, and every chapter of yours that I have read has been a blessing (and I am not trying to butter you up)
TheInsanityThatHidesWithin chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Agh this chapter always makes me weep :P Its extraordinarily well written, though! All of your stories are! I love you carefully weaving all the new characters and Belle into the storyline while simultaneously not deviating from any important plot points. It's truly amazing! :D
821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »