Reviews for The Last Human: A Tale of the Pre-Classical Era
Phallus of Malice chapter 18 . 3/10
This plot's getting thicker than Paula Dean!
Can't wait for the next chapter.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/25
poor fines/ It can't have been easy for him tp hear light heart and topsoil's words
Phallus of Malice chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
This is the most beautiful story I have ever read.
Granted, that list is not very big, but the point still stands.

When is your next update, that is, if you are even continuing.
Trar chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Another damn good chapter. I noticed only one or two grammar slip-ups, and I don't have much else to say other than I want to know what happens next.
Trar chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Damn.

While I realized a couple chapters back that this story is basically an analogue to The Last of the Unicorns, it's still a delightful read. Especially that last line.
Shadow Erk chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
Aaaggggggg... I am terrible at writing reveiews, so I only do so for stories that I love,
Patchwork, This is amazing, this Is the #1 story I am following right now, I have read many fanfictions, too many, and so little of them read like an actualy story, most just come across as a raw imagination of what they want to happen. this Is not anything like that, this FEELS like a book, it reads as one.
I surely hope you continue to write, many stories... I follow you on fanfiction, #1 slot, absolutely amazing work, Thank you for writing for the Internet, and for taking the time out of your week, to write.
this story deserves more than this review.

Shadow Erk,
(shadow of a warrior)
guitarrawr1 chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
very descriptive, must venture on into the depths of this marvellous adventure.
solaranno chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Interesting, I know there is more to read but I have to write my thought about the second chapter.
Reminds me a lot of the film "The last Unicorn" (if you have seen it ;) ) Still interesting to see a human in that position.
Trar chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
Good chapter. It looks like the human has finally met who he seeks. I would have appreciated a clue as to where exactly this city is, but I'm not pressuring you. And do the ponies talk with British accents? Their phonetics make it seem so.
Oplindenfep chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
"My tutor once found a box of glass spheres capped with metal on the bottom and little brass curls in the center. He hung them from his door as wind chimes." He offered a smug grin. "Everyone told me diamond dogs made them, but I knew better."

Haha! Lightbulbs!
Trar chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
I liked this chapter. Please tell me we're going to be seeing this city. And I couldn't find anything on Google about the 'Caulkin Mountains'. I'd appreciate a clue as to where our intrepid adventurers are in the world.
Trar chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Good chapter, even if it's mostly storytelling. I especially enjoyed the allegories to human deer hunters (let's hope there are still some out there). I'd like to see more human ruins, though.
your mom's trap chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Not too crazy about how you ended this chapter but I love how you are one of the few that actually edits their work instead of just uploading without a single thought of revision. On that note I must say that I love the story so far and how you have traded quantity for quality and good luck with the rest of the chapters.
Trar chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
Good chapter; at least for finishing up in the town. Let's hope our hero has more luck with the deer than he has in the past.
Oplindenfep chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Well of course the dogs would be sad, one of their ancient masters coming back and then leaving?
Sad as balls for the loyal buggers.