Reviews for The Last Human: A Tale of the Pre-Classical Era
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
that part with the sea pony was amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
Oooooooh it's a twist on The Last Unicorn! I want to see how this turns out. Can't wait to read more. are you going to bring the Mane 6 into it? I sure hope so :) you're a fantastic writer and I can't wait to read some more!
alcerex chapter 23 . 9/3/2014
Thank you for an amazing fic I just wish he could have kept his love with sunshower eh it's over now anyways unless it's got a sequel maybe?
Phallus of Malice chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
Well, I feel stupid. I completely missed this chapter and in consequence, made myself sound uninformed.
Eh, screw it, this was good.
1st Dragon King chapter 23 . 8/28/2014
i thank you for writing this story it is and will always be the best fanfiction in my mind and I hope you write many more like it
Phallus of Malice chapter 23 . 8/27/2014
I don't follow.
Did he give up his love interest or did they have a mitual agreement to just be friends.
This ending was like listening to an elder of an old viking village tell the sfory of how they came to be where they are. Brief and undiscriptive, yet still being satisfying enough so as to not have too many questions be asked.
Oh well, this was still far above my expectations and I thank you for the time you took to write this.
OnlineImhotep chapter 23 . 8/26/2014
AMERICA!
Phallus of Malice chapter 21 . 8/15/2014
That feels like conclusion to me.
If not then keep on chuggin'.
If so, glad that i got the chance to read this.
Phallus of Malice chapter 20 . 5/27/2014
Once again, you dress to impress. The style of writing is almost exactly the same as when the story began, but with the transformation and all, a slight shift should be expected.
Keep up the good work.
Oh yeah, have you ever heard of a website called Fimfiction? I've got a feeling this would get a significantly larger audience should you decide to post this over in that neck of the woods.
Good luck and all that.
1st Dragon King chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
this is not a story this is the true history of equestria this is the truth behind and before the founding of equestria this is the last true tale before the founding of equestria
Phallus of Malice chapter 18 . 3/10/2014
This plot's getting thicker than Paula Dean!
Can't wait for the next chapter.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
poor fines/ It can't have been easy for him tp hear light heart and topsoil's words
Phallus of Malice chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
This is the most beautiful story I have ever read.
Granted, that list is not very big, but the point still stands.

When is your next update, that is, if you are even continuing.
Trar chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Another damn good chapter. I noticed only one or two grammar slip-ups, and I don't have much else to say other than I want to know what happens next.
Trar chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Damn.

While I realized a couple chapters back that this story is basically an analogue to The Last of the Unicorns, it's still a delightful read. Especially that last line.